Seeing that it was seen the attacker decided to show itself. Ashborn looked at what attacked him. It looked like Kaiju. It was covered in thick green vines and its fur was forest green. It had a giant green face with glowing yellow eyes and a giant yellow stomach. Its mouth looked like those things called a crocodile.

Ashborn: What are you supposed to be?

???: I am a Kaiju silly~

Ashborn: Of what kind? You smell of humans and plants too. Are you something humans created?

???: I was but I don't like to listen to them.

Ashborn: What an arrogant race. They try to control life. What is your name?

???: I am called Biollante but you can call me honey, baby~

Ashborn: Nah, I am good.

He stomped on the vines that were trying to sneak up on him. Suddenly Biollante moaned taking Ashborn by surprise.

Biollante: How rough!~

There was silence as both Ashborn and the humans stared at Biollante in surprise. Alarms went off in the God of the monster's mind.

Biollante: Now I must have you!

Ashborn: Excuse me!

Biollante: I wish to mate with you!

Before Ashborn could blink more vines attacked him however he easily dodged them.

Ashborn: Now hold on!

Biollante: I MUST HAVE YOU!!

The plant shot acid towards him however it did not reach Ashborn as he directed it towards the ground. He ripped the vines, and rather than hearing the screams of pain, he only heard moans of pleasure.

Biollante: Yes!Yes! Hurt me~Love me more!~ I want more!!

Ashborn:'OK NOW I NEED TO YEET OUT!!'

Biollante: LET ME HAVE A TASTE OF THAT BODY!

Ashborn dodged but it was only a cover. The vines formed a cage behind him. They tighten and just as Ashborn went. to rip them off he stopped. A weird smell filled the area. Biollante released her pheromones mixed with a heavy dose of a natural aphrodisiac made by her. Ashborn glanced down and saw a boner. His eyes widened and he began to panic. In the Monarch headquarters everyone watched what happened now they felt sorry for Ashborn.

Ashborn: Damn bitch you're crazy!

Biollante: Oh darling~ Such a wonderful thing to say~ Now come here and fuck me all long as you want!!!

Ashborn: What's wrong with you?!!

An idea hit Ashborn and he executed it. He took a deep breath in and began sucking in the air in the entire island. The humans watched in shock as Ashborn sucked all of the air on the island killing any birds and small creatures living there.

Biollante: Oh you are just so cute darling~ Unfortunately I don't need air to survive.

Ashborn: What about the island?

Ashborn's voice echoed in her mind and again she moaned.

Biollante: Oh how wild~ You intend to drown me and have your way with me while mind fucking me! It's the best day of my life!!

Ashborn shivered as Biollante went into detail.

Mark: I feel sorry for him.

Serizawa: Not even the general's ex-wife is this horny.