40

yippee! I told y'all that drama was coming >:)

"Y/n! It's good to see you again," Mitsuki greeted you. With a warm embrace, you're welcome into the house.

"Hi! Thank you for inviting me to dinner, Mr and Mrs Bakugou" You thanked them both and bowed before slipping off your shoes.

"My pleasure sweetheart, me and Masaru would not stop pestering Katsuki about you ever since we first met," Mitsuki exclaimed, smiling. "And enough with the honorifics, Mitsuki and Masaru are fine,"

"Right! Sorry," you apologised, looking over at Bakugou, who gritted his teeth. Stepping into the living room, you approached his father. You leaned forward for a quick hug, "It's nice to see you again,"

"Same here," Masaru retorts, happily before he glances towards his son. "And to you too, Katsuki,"

Leading you inside by your hand is Mitsuki. Despite their disappointment with your baby's absence, they accepted you and Kazuko into the family. You expressed sadness, saying how much you missed him, knowing that you would see him in a couple of hours. Mitsuki was in awe, remembering the feeling as she pinched Bakugou's cheek, retelling you the gruesome story of your boyfriend's birth.

Bakugou glares at his mother right as a hand quickly swats the back of his head, forcing him to look away.

"Oh! Dinner is not done yet so feel free to kick back and rest your feet." Mitsuki explains, rubbing her hands together as she retreats into the kitchen and tightens her apron. She stops just to ask for a favour. "Can you help me for a second Katsuki?"

Bakugou didn't waste a second, gesturing to the empty space on the couch to you before he left. "Whatever,"

"Masaru don't forget the box," Mitsuki added, disappearing behind a wall alongside Bakugou.

"Right!"

Sitting down on the couch, you relaxed into the cushions and let out a long sigh. You were exhausted at this point, yawning behind your hand discreetly then stretching an arm over your head.