26

Idontwannabeyouanymore - Billie Eilish

[Disclaimer: blood (a little), quirk awakenings, and a character returns to the story]

Today is the day, your little Kazuko is officially a year old. You woke up early to finish the last-minute preparations like moving his presents into another room before you woke him up. You sang him a happy birthday as you poured all your love into your morning kisses and cuddles.

After a bubble bath, you made sure to dress him up in the cutest outfit you could find. It's warm out so you didn't want him to get hot during the day. Settling for blue overalls, a short white tee, and a pair of white socks, you stepped it up a notch. You decided to match seeing as you loved matching your outfits with Kazuko whenever you had the motivation. Plus you found it really cute.

It's Saturday today meaning everyone was free to do whatever they please. Class A had dropped everything to help you set up your son's birthday party in the dorms. They loved Kazuko so much and would almost do anything for him when an idea didn't stick out to them while you planned (you felt the same as well). The common floor had already been decorated the night before. All the coloured balloons have been blown up with helium and are now stuck to the ceiling. Confetti was lined on the walls and taped down. As for the food, everyone did their part in contributing...well mostly Sato and Bakugou.

"Happy birthday Kazuko!" All of the girls fawned over Yours and Kazuko's outfits, taking pictures as you requested so long as they send them to you later. Momo had made the banner that spanned long enough for the big bold letters coloured in red spelling 'Happy birthday Kazuko-Oboro!' could be seen clearly.

"There, perfect! You can hang it there you two!" Momo instructed Ochaco and Izuku, who pinned the banner to the wall while floating above the ground. The two hover back down and overlooked their work as your eyes spotted the pennant.

"Wow, Momo! The banner looks amazing and you even got his middle name right!" You exclaimed, holding Kazuko against your hip. You would turn so he could see with your finger pointing at the banner. "Look Kazuko, it's so pretty,"