Cafe Arrival 🌟

As the day comes where Charlie and Nathan both are supposed to go to the cafe comes Charlie is busy picking out an outfit while Nathan found the perfect cafe to bring him to.
Charlie hears a "Ding!" From his phone as he finishes changing and checks it.
"Hey its me Nathan! Here the location of the cafe incase you don't know where it is.
XXXX. See you there!"
Charlie reads the text message while smiling as he texts back "See ya there!"
Both Charlie and Nathan heart each others messages as Charlie turns off his phone and goes out the door to start making his way to the cafe.
He arrives at the cafe as he spots Nathan and waves while smiling as he runs to Nathan.
Nathan is in the parking lot leaning on his car as he sees Charlie running up to him and waving af him.
Nathan smiles and waves back as he finds the way Charlie was running up to him adorable while he chuckles softly.
"Hi! Sorry did I make you wait for long?"
Charlie asks trying not to show that hes worried that he made Nathan wait for too long.
Nathan notices this as he laughs and gently pats Charlies head and he says in a reasurring tone
"Don't worry I just got here aswell"
Charlie lets out a relieved sigh as he responds back"
"Phew! I was worried that I made you wait for too long aha!"