Sunghoon goes back to Jay's grave, after they both left, looking close at his name written in the grave.

"It's over, hyung", a tear leaves his eyes and he smiles softly, "I'm finally at the end", he lowers his neck to let out those tears, he held back for years.

Sunoo waits outside his car for sunghoon,

*******************

They were on their way back to the company in sunoo's car. Sunoo was in the front seat with sunghoon driving, while jungwon was sleeping behind.

"What were you planning to do there?", sunoo ask, breaking the silence.

Sunghoon looks at him and smile softly.

"Just visiting my dad, that's all", he replies.

"Stop joking around with me, your dad is not dead", sunoo says with a serious look.

"Yeah, he is at home", he sticks his tongue out.

Sunoo looked angrily at sunghoon.

"Why, you scared?", sunghoon smirks, "that I'll tell him your truth".

"That you are responsible for jay hyung death", sunoo freezed after hearing it.

"Because you didn't..."

《Past》

"Hyung", Sooyeon requests for the third time, "just visit jongsung hyung for once".

I ended the call and left for Jay's apartment.

"Why the heck, they have these elevators, if they ain't available in need", I complained looking at the broken elevator.

I had to climb all the way up to the top floor.

I knocked, at the door just to find the door already opened.

Why is he so careless, leaving the door open,"Hyung, are you inside", I called his name again, walking inside his apartment.

I freezed, looking at the mess in front of me. Numerous orange papers were all over the floor, while few pinned in the wall. Things were a mess, there. The whole apartment looked like, someone just had a fight there.

I rushed to the bathroom, following the mark of blood in hurry.

"Hyung", I shouted, opening the door.

"What are you doing here", Sunoo was near jay hyung's body.

He was not moving and jay hyung's blood was dripping in his hand. He looked terrified, trying to wake jay hyung up.

"Sunghoon, thank god! you are here", he looked at me with desperation and I rushed down at him.

"Hyung, what happened", I took him in my lap, "why aren't you getting up".

"Please stop playing prank. It's not funny", I called his name numerous time but...

He didn't reply.

What happened here. Why is he here like this. I looked at sunoo, who was freezed there, the whole time. He looked terrified, when I entered here. Did he know, how this happened.

I grabbed both his shoulder and looked straight into his eyes.

"Sunoo look at me", I instructed sunoo's eyes which were stuck at Jay's body.

"What happened here"

"..."

*********************

5 days later.

"Hey, sunghoon. Someone is calling you, out", my friend told me abd I left the class.

He was sunoo, it's been a while since we have seen each other. His eyes were looking tired, like he didn't sleep a bit, for a while. Is he okay. That's all I could think about while walking up to me.

"Hi", I greeted while touching my nape. He looked more nervous than me.

"You wanted to talk?", I tried initiating the conversation.

"Do you remember, something from that day, someone suspicious?"

He clenched his fist and closed my mouth with another hand, from speaking any further.

"Listen, i want to say something"

"If you want to find, who killed jay hyung", he took a pause.

"Please stop. It's better, if you stay away from this matter."

I held both his shoulder in anger, moving his body closer to my face.

"What do you mean, stay away?", I glared deep into his eyes.

"He was my brother, how do you expect me to stay away", but still his dead eyes didn't backed up.

He pushed my body back, and grabbed my collar in anger.

"Forget about revenge", his eyes were looking down at me. he can't be the same person, I fell in love with.

"You aren't capable of doing anything here", what does he mean by this.

"Because, it's way beyond your control", he didn't look sad at all.

What does he mean, by 'out of control'. Am I joke here. Why is he not telling me his name.

For this, I fucking hated him with all my heart.

And... I decided to find out, whoever he is trying to hide and prove him wrong.

But he left the school, from the next day.

He debuted as an idol, living a luxurious life. Leaving the past in past, without any guilt.

He is a real freak, that's all I could conclude.

《 present 》

"Because you didn't wanted to catch that mother fucker, heeseung"

__________________________

To be continued
Comment your opinion about this chapter.
🦊