Sneak peak

"Life is exhausting. I just wish this end soon", sunoo whined, while his handsome manager nodded.

"We will be out soon, don't worry", the manager informed while looking at his watch.

Sunoo and his manager were stuck at the opening of a new rich brand. Everything was out of sunoo interest but still he had to torment those few hours, because he was goonna be the ambassador of this brand. He was tapping his feet to pass the time, while the big celebs were trying their best to have some conversation with him. Ofcourse he was not interested in their sugarcoated talk, so he just smiled and noded.

"Now, we would like to call the future ambassador of our product", sunoo was called in the stage.

He effortlessly fixed his suit and made his way up to the stage.

*********

"Now, I can relax", sunoo relaxed on his car seat.

"You can", his manager turned around from the driver's seat, "but after hearing your tomorrow's schedule".

Sunoo didn't respond. His manager smiled with admiration.

"I don't know why, but i don't want to drive back now."

He stopped the car in a near parking. And moved in the back seat, next to sunoo.

He looked at sunoo's sleeping face with a smile.

"I really hate you to a point where it is turning to something more like love", he fixed sunoo's position and covered him with a white blanket.

"I guess, I've to quit now. I can't handle you now. It's just too much, too unbearable"

He then moved back to the front seat and drove the car, to sunoo's palace.

**********

Sunoo was surrounded by reporters, taking his pictures. Then suddenly one of them pushed him hard, which made him fall on the ground.

A tear dropped from sunoo's eyes and all of the camera's light forced him to close his eyes. Now all of those people were laughing at him, loudly.

"Stop it", sunoo's shouted. He sighed opening his eyes "so it was dream".

Sunoo got up from his bed and checked time in his phone.

3:47 AM

"Still early", he whined. He came downstair in the hall. He grabbed some popcorn on his way and opened the tv.

"Now, representing republic of korea, sunghoon park"

"Its park sunghoon", sunoo corrected, "why do they have to go by their own rule".

Then for the whole performance, sunoo didn't moved, like he was captivated by the person on screen.

"You shine more than me, now", a smile formed in his face, "I'm kinda jealous".

After his performance, sunoo turned off the tv. He was climbing the stairs when he heard someone knocking in his door.

It will be a lie, if he will say, he was not shocked. But now, these things were becoming regular for him. He reached his room and closed the windows, which were closed before he exited the room before.

He wrapped himself in his blanket with his phone in hand and dialed the only number in contact.

"Hello, sunoo ssi", a sweet voice answered, "why are you still awake".

"I need my friend not my manager", sunoo commanded.

"Ok, sir", the voice teased.

"Hello, sunoo", the voice completely changed from formal to informal in a sweet way.

"Let me guess, you just woke up from a nightmare"

"Hmm", sunoo agreed.

"So, why don't you sing a song for me, i can't sleep without the help of your voice", sunoo demanded.

"An english one?", the manager asked.

"Everything's fine, as long as you sing", sunoo complimented.

"One touch and you got me stoned
Higher than I've ever known
You call the shots and I follow
Sunrise, but the night still young
No words, but we speak in tongues
If you let me, I might say too much

Your touch blurred my vision
It's your world and I'm just in it
Even sober I'm not thinkin' straight

'Cause I'm off my face, in love with you
I'm out my head, so into you
And I don't know how you do it
But I'm forever ruined by you, ooh-ooh-ooh", he stopped.

"You are sleeping already", the manger ended the call and looked at his phone, "oh god i hate u for waking me this early"

Sunoo, who was almost asleep, had his eyes a little opened. He could see someone coming from outside the window.

Slowly closer to his bed, it was a guy in a black hoodie and a mask.

"What's up, beauty, waiting for me", his hand rubbed sunoo's hair, whose eyes were now completely closed.

"I really don't get why you talk with that weirdo, this late at night", the hoodie guy whined while checking sunoo's phone.

Suddenly he smirked and deleted the only contact number from sunoo's phone.

"Now, its good", he placed the phone right back at his pillow side.

"Don't worry babe", he looked at sunoo face, "we'll soon meet and then i won't have to sneak inside here".

The stranger took a few step back from sunoo to take a close look at sunoo's room. "Almost perfect".