She ignored the whistles of the fighters and slowly walked towards Jeongguk with a small smirk on her lips and a red rose in her hand. She grabbed the rose as if she was carrying a rope. Jeongguk raised his eyebrow when she stopped in front of him.

"You know my match will start in half an hour." He spoke out, indicating her to not disturb him.

"I know. That's why I came." Her smirk turned wider and he furrowed his eyebrows, confused.

"All the best." Suddenly she held the rose up in her hand and he looked blankly at it. Then he looked at her and saw her smiling.

The other fighters whistled loudly in a teasing manner and Jeongguk looked away towards a wall now. Suddenly, he felt something soft running on his left cheek and he knew what it was. He swatted the rose away with his hand and heard a huff.

Then in a blink of an eye, his hand was grabbed and the rose was placed in his hand. He looked up at her, irritated.

"Take it." She said with an annoyed expression and then walked away from there.

The fighters again whistled at her. A few of them were checking her back as she walked towards the door.

"F*ck off." She barked at them and left the room.

Jeongguk looked at the rose in his hand and sighed, then threw it to another chair, a little far from him.

Soon, his time arrived and he changed his cloths, changing into the fighter's attire. Black boots, black leather pants and a black tank top with a red howling wolf print. A few fighters were known for their unique fighting style and strategy, and they were known by the names of different animals.

Jeongguk was known as the cunning wolf of 'The Hellhounds'. He got this name after the three months of fighting. His approaching style towards his opponent, his fighting strategy and some unique style caught everyone's attention in only 2 months. They said, he looked like a dangerous wolf inside the arena cage. So, they named him 'wolf'.

After another month, the club handed him some custom made tank top with a red howling wolf print on it.

Jeongguk tightly wrapped the straps around his knuckle and wrist. Then he took a deep breath and walked out of the room. When he stood near the entrance of the arena hall, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"All the best, man." Jeongguk looked to his side at the familiar voice and raised his eyebrows to see Yoongi.

"Yoongi? How come you're here today?" Jeongguk asked, a bit surprised.

"The other in-charge took leave today due to some problem. I had to come." Yoongi sighed and Jeongguk nodded his head, understood.

"Thanks, man." Jeongguk looked at him with a small smile and Yoongi smiled back.

Jeongguk did not know why but he felt relieved after seeing Yoongi. The male's presence motivated him and gave him more courage. The little worry he had in his mind, now disappeared.

Yoongi patted his back as Jeongguk's name was announced on the mic and he stepped inside the arena.

*

Jeongguk finished his matches. Today, surprisingly he won both matches after so many days. He was surprised himself.

Although, they had half an hour break between the two matches, he did not think he would win the second match because he was very tired after the first one and a bit more injured than the other days. But, he tried his best to win. He thought of the bicycle Choon Hee saw and liked the other day when they were walking back from her school. That was a bit costly but the spark in her eyes was engraved into his mind.