Chapter 1 : The Enchanted Encounter

In the mystical land of Hobercrock, there existed a group of warriors known as Campions. They were tasked with the sacred duty of protecting the world from the malevolent forces of demons. Gifted with extraordinary strength, speed, and agility, the Campions served as the last line of defense against the dark forces that sought to wreak havoc upon the human race.

However, there were those who opposed the Campions - the Vampires. Unlike the noble and righteous Campions, the vampires harbored a deep-seated desire to bring about the end of human life and to rule the Earth as gods. They sought to spread fear and darkness, and their ultimate goal was to eradicate humanity and establish their dominion over the world.

The conflict between the Campions and the vampires had raged on for centuries, with the fate of humanity hanging in the balance. The Campions, bound by their sacred oath, could not harm any living human, and thus they faced a formidable challenge in their tireless pursuit to protect the innocent.

But it had been hundreds of years since the vampires showed their faces to the Campions in Hobercrock. The Campions had gone about their lives in peace, ruled over by their beloved Queen since the death of the King long ago. It seemed that the vampires had finally been driven away, never to return.
Or so they thought.

The Queen, had three sons who were sent away to complete thier education, to learn all sorts of martial arts and come back with different personalities.

As their education was over, the Queen eagerly awaited thier return to the kingdom. The kingdom felt empty without her beloved sons by her side. She stood at the palace gates eagerly scanning the horizon for any sign of thier return.

Atlas, the eldest, was tall, strong, and handsome, with a heart of gold. Tyler, the middle son, was the closest to Atlas in strength and bravery, and the two brothers were inseparable. And then there was Victor, the youngest and the most cunning of the three.

When they finally arrived at the palace, she welcomed them with open arms. The queen embraced her sons and showered them with affection, delighted to have them back home. They had been away for so long, and she had missed them terribly. The queen was overjoyed to see her sons safe and sound, and she expressed her love for them openly.

The sons were equally happy to be reunited with their mother, and they embraced her in return. They had missed her warmth and wisdom, and they were grateful to be back in her loving presence.

The eldest son, Atlas, was expected to be crowned as the new king of the kingdom. To commemorate this momentous occasion, the queen decided to throw a magnificent ball, inviting all the eligible bachelorettes from far and wide.

The queen had a peculiar idea for the ball-she declared that whoever Atlas chose to dance with would become his future fiancée. The news spread like wildfire, and soon, the kingdom was abuzz with excitement and anticipation. The eligible ladies began to prepare for the ball, each hoping to capture the heart of the soon-to-be king.

In the same kingdom, two sisters, Atlantis and Sarah, lived a life filled with love, loyalty, and tragedy. Their parents had passed away when they were just children, leaving them to fend for themselves. Despite their loss, the sisters found solace in their bond - a bond that was stronger than anything else in the world.

Both sisters worked as bakers at the palace, where they were adored by everyone for their beauty and kindness. Atlantis and Sarah were inseparable, and their love for each other was evident to everyone they met.

As the time for the palace ball approached, Sarah's excitement bubbled over. She couldn't wait to dance the night away and enjoy the festivities. However, Atlantis was hesitant and filled with dread. She couldn't bear the thought of being surrounded by Campions - the very creatures that she believed had taken her parents away from her.