Welcome to Villains' world Prologue 1; Stranger Waking🏰

Amy open her eyes until she sees a mirror in front of her until a green fire appears in the mirror. Amy got confused as she move

🪞Ah, my dear esteemed benefactor...
My proud, beautiful flower of evil.

You are truly the fairest one of all.

O magic mirror, they wisdom I entreat...
Reveal unto me the visage I seek...🪞

All Amy remembers is that she stop the person or the monster that hurting her Pokémon friends. Then she sees a horse is pulling the carriage towards the castle.

🪞You, whose image the Dark Mirror did beckon forth...

If your heart bids it, take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror🪞

Amy got surprised when she sees a hand is showing up in the mirror. Amy put her hand through the mirror as she grabbed the hand. The hand quickly pulled her into the mirror as everything turned dark.

🪞As flame reduces even the stars to ash🔥

As ice seals away even time itself❄️

As great trees swallows even the sky🌱

Fear not the power of darkness.
Now-demonstrate your power🪞

Amy open her eyes until she sees the place almost ruined until she saw a monster growling at her.
(Picture)
"That's not a Pokémon😨" said Amy in fear.

The monster about to slammed her with their paw but Amy backfired to dodge it. Amy looked up and see 7 figures with dark aura are in front of her. Amy got up as light aura surrounded her and her eyes glow.

"✨Lightest day as blackness night, let me free your soul✨" said Amy as everything turned light then dark.

🪞To me. To them. To yourself
The hour grows long, and time is scarce.
Keep steady your grip, no matter what may come...🪞

~🌸~

Amy groaned as she rubbed her head until she heard the rattling noise.

"What's that noise?" asked Amy.

???; "I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me... urgggh... this lid weighs a ton! Try this on for size! Mya-ha!"

Amy is confused until blue fire burst the lid open in front of her.

"BWAAAH?!😱" yelp Amy.

???; "Now to grab teh goods..."

Amy looks down to see a cat with blue flaming ears unlit two of them scream.

???; "What?!" You ain't supposed to be awake!"

Amy look at him with confusion.

"A talking... weasel?! Cat?" asked Amy. "How... how DARE YOU! I am no WEASEL! OR A CAT! I'm Grim, sorcerer extraordinaire! Tch, whatever, you... human! Just gimme your uniform, and be quick about it!" he said as he flamed up.

Amy looked at herself to see that her clothes have changed.
(Picture)
"Gettting roasted alive by a weasel or a cat? What will I dream of next? Oh right! My Pokémon friends!" said Amy as she run off to find them.

"Well keep dreamin', 'cause I ain't no weasel or ca-hey! Get back here!" said Grim as he chased her.

Amy runs around the place to find her Pokémon friends until she ended up into the library.