Chapter Two: A Hard Place

Tori couldn't think. No, she could think just fine, it all just came back to one major thought. Jade West had a penis. Not just a penis, but an impressive one at that. A penis that was right in front of her face. If she had to guess it was maybe six or seven inches? And she had balls. Decent sized ones at that. It didn't even look out of place on her. Just different.

Tori tried to think of anything else. 'Food? God I bet it tastes good. A movie? We could make a movie. Jade naked moaning? JADE NAKED MOANING!' Tori shook her head. "Pull it together Tori. It's just a penis. I mean attached to Jade. Jade's penis. No. Jade's cock." Tori let out a moan clenching her legs as a surge of heat hit her. 'Fuck that just made it sound more interesting.' She blushed thinking about how wet this made her.

Tori looked up at Jade. Still standing still as a robot. 'I can't just leave her like this. Maybe I should wake her up? But if I wake her up with a hard on she'll know I know. And if she knows I know...' Tori froze swallowing dryly. "She'll kill me." Tori took a deep breath thinking it over. "Jade. Are you still under my control?" Tori asked nervously rubbing her legs.

"Yes..." Jade replied still monotone as a robot.

"Alright. Well. It's my problem. And there's only one way to fix it." Tori slipped off the bed onto her knees shuffling over til she was right in front of Jade's cock. She could see the bead of precum forming on the tip. She tentatively reached out running a finger along the length. 'So warm.' Jade's cock twitched in excitement. She ran her finger up the length sticking the base. 'I bet she waxed to get this smooth.' She trailed lower down the cock until her hand grazed over Jade's balls. She cupped them softly feeling Jade shiver beneath her.

"Do you like when I do this Jade?" Tori asked her breath brushing against the throbbing member.

"Yes..." Jade said her voice cracking on the word.

Tori smirked. She licked her lips. Opening her mouth she stretched out her tongue running it over the tip. She circled it closing her eyes. 'She tastes like strawberries.' Closing her mouth around the tip, she slowly began to bob her head.

Releasing her grip on Jade's balls she placed a hand on either hip squeezing softly to keep her grip. She pulled back taking a breath. Looking up at Jade she could see sweat forming on her forehead. 'I shouldn't be enjoying this as much as I am.' Tori took a deep breath taking half of Jade's member into her mouth. She began to bob her head working to take more of Jade into her throat. She felt herself gag slightly but continued on. It wasn't long before she felt her nose touch Jade's waist.

Tori smirked. And began to pick up the pace. Back and forth she went. Over and over until she felt Jade's cock twitch. She went to pull back but felt her mouth begin to fill. It took her a second to realize it but Jade was cumming. She made Jade cum. And it tasted good. She pulled back wrapping her lips around the tip greedily sucking down every drop.

Once she was sure Jade was done she pulled off swallowing. Tori shook her head trying to straighten out her head. "Jade go clean yourself up and then get dressed and sit back where and how you were."

Jade strolled off without a second thought. Tori watched her go smiling. That was until she passed in front of a red light. 'The cameras.' Tori quickly looked around the room panicked. 'Maybe with some editing I can salvage this. How could I be so dumb.' Tori groaned as Jade returned to her seat on the bed. She took a breath sitting next to her. "Jade. When I wake you up you won't remember anything that happened while you were under. Do you understand?" Tori said chewing on her lower lip.

"Yes..." jade replied a bit of sadness in her tone.

"Good. Then Jade. On the count of three I want you to wake up feeling well rested and relaxed. One. Two." Tori took a deep breath readying herself.

"Three"

Jade's eyes opened looking around half asleep. She let out a yawn. "What happened. Did I pass out or did it work?"

Tori shook her head. "It worked. But only a little." Tori got up to turn off the cameras.

Jade looked down at herself. "I see no pink. Well at least you stuck by your limit." Jade stood up feeling good. Satisfied and relaxed.

"Yup. So I'll edit it and bring it on Monday? You can head home if you want." Tori said not turning around.

Jade eyed her suspiciously. "Alright. But if there's anything embarrassing in there you're getting scissored." She headed for the door stopping with a hand on the handle. "And Vega. You're not half bad at being a hypnotist." She opened the door and left leaving Tori alone knowing full well what she'd be thinking about later that night.