After The Game

It was just after the game, they had finally escape the hell.
But it was time for them to go. Which was both a good thing and semi kinda bad thing.

Don't get them wrong, they were all happy to finally escape..but Dream was anxious.
He was anxious because he knew he couldn't go back to his base. That'd be the first place Ink would look. And only creators know what Ink would do to Dream if he found him.

Nightmare could sense Dreams aura, And the usually positive and hopefilled person was now using positivity as a front for his anxiety at this moment.

Nightmare looked at him and sighed.
He grabbed Dreams hand and opened a portal back to his castle. Shocking Dream and Horror.

"W-what are you doing brother?-"
"Its not safe for you to wonder around the multiverse, and you especially can't go back to your little 'base'. It's safer for you to live with me." Nightmare explained as he interrupted Dream.

Dreams eyes filled with shock but then grateful tears as he didn't know what to say..he never thought Nightmare would do this, especially willingly.

Horror was equally as shocked but didn't say anything. Hey more comfort when he's sad at night-

The others also followed Nightmare to his castle, they kinda forced themselves to join-
Nightmare didn't realize till after they made it to his castle that they followed him.

"Reaper what the fu-"
"You let Dream live with you, and you do realize that Ink also knows our aus and we're we live. Right?"
Reaper said, bluntly honest as the usual.
Nightmare looked at him and groaned. Guess the survivors are living together-

Once they made it, everyone else decided to claim a room(minus Horror who already has a room).
Meanwhile Nightmare seemed to be on the search for..someone.

He made it to Angst, his child's room, and opened it. Seeing him in bed reading a book.
Nightmare felt a huge wave of relief hit him. Angst was unharmed.

Angst looked up and saw his father enter, he didn't show any emotions. "Hrllo father. Before you say anything, I already trained today and the other days while you were gone." Angst said, assuming Nightmare and the other went on a trip to get negativity.

"Oh, well I'm glad you kept a schedule, but no, I was not gonna ask that. I was gonna ask of you were okay. Did something happen while I was gone?" Nightmare asked, hoping Ink didn't come. Angst looked at Nightmare as if he had skull damage.
"...father are you okay? Are you sick?"
Angst asked, confused by Nightmare giving a shit about him.

Nightmare chuckled, "Angst, do I look sick to you?" "No. But your acting like it" Angst replied. And Nightmare just smiled softly.

"Hey...Do you know where Crescent is?" Nightmare asked, a sense of worry hit his body. He didn't see Crescent anywhere, the castle seemed to be only inhabitanted by Angst while they were gone..

"Oh, he left one day, I thought he was with you." Angst said looking confused. Nightmare quickly realized where he must have been..shit.

"..he..he was, but I guess he's staying there longer than I thought. He'll be back soon, don't worry. Now are you hungry?" Nightmare said changing the subject, Angst loomed at Nightmare as if he was crazy.

"...your asking me?- um, I guess so, why?" Angst didn't really understand what was going on-

"Well in that case I'll cook you something, any requests?" Nightmare said...Okay Nightmare must be sick in the head or something. "A first aid kit." Angst said and Nightmare laughed. "That's not food Angst, how about we check what we have and you can pick what you wanna eat?" Nightmare said and walked out the door, gesturing Angst to follow him.

When they made it to the kitchen they say Dream. Angst was even more shocked. Why was HE HERE?!

"Father..you do see Uncle Dream right there...right?" Angst said, pointing to Dream, Nightmare laughed. "Yes Angst, I do." He replied and Dream turned around and waved at his nephew.

Angst didn't know what to do. "And your allowing this...?" "He lives here now" "WHAT?! okay that's it, I'm getting the first aid kit!" Angst said and was about to go but Nightmare used hos tentacle to stop Angst-

"No. We're not doing that."
He said and forcibly took Angst to pick out what he wants to eat.

This was gonna be a strange day for the poor kid-