Chapter III - The Beginning. Part 3

Mystic Falls, 1004

Mystic Falls, 1004

I saw Henrik covered in blood. Laying there. Motionless. His entire stomach has been torn apart. And his face, his handsome face had a scar running through it. I felt tears running down my cheeks. I ran to him as fast as I could and I lightly shook him, trying to do anything, anything to make him show any signs of life. But nothing happened. I looked around me. Esther, Ayana and Finn were kneeling right beside me. I felt Elijah and Kol standing behind me while Klaus was sitting on the ground, hands around himself and Rebekah was comforting him.

"Zariah?" Elijah said behind me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"No, no!! What happened?" Asked Esther and looked at her son.

"The wolves! I am sorry, I'm so sorry!" Explained Klaus through tears.

"He is gone." I heard my aunt say

Elijah squeezed my shoulder and I heard him sign. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I swallowed my tears and looked at Rebekah and Esther. They were devestated and so was I. It is impossible. He can not be dead. Henrik wasn't supposed to die like this. He was going to grow up. Start his own family. He can not be dead!

"No, no, no, it's impossible!!!" Esther screamed with tears in her eyes clutched his body.

I moved away from Elijah and got to my feet. I felt as if something inside me had broken. As if a part of me had died with him.

"It's your fault, Klaus!" I shouted from my spot. "He's dead because of you!"  I pointed to Henrik while crying.

"Zariah, please..." he tried to plead but I did not want to listen

Elijah tried to approach me, but I pushed him away and I fell to the ground. I started sobbing. It was all his fault! If only he didn't have this damn fascination with those mutts, nothing would have happened to Henrik.

I looked at Kol. I've never seen him so heartbroken.  Crying, I got up and walked closer to Klaus and looked into his eyes.

"Henrik is dead because of you. He is dead! I will never forgive you for this Niklaus."

I wanted to escape from here. Hide somewhere and never come out. I felt like the world around be begin to spin. I couldn't breathe and my head got dizzy. I felt like I was losing control and I was about to faint. The wind started blowing around and I couldn't move.

"What is happening with me?" I whispered terrified when I saw my hands turning gray and dark veins appeared on my arms.

______

I woke up with a huge headache. I felt like my head was about to explode and my my body felt numb. The last thing I remember was Ayana running towards me and my hands turning gray.

I looked around and realised that I was in my house. I looked at my hand and they were bruised but they were they're normal skin colour.

I remembered what happened. Henrik was dead. My best friend was dead. I felt my breath getting short and started to panic.