14. secret garden

Start from the beginning

"My name is Minho, I love cats too." Minho offered his hands to the kid almost like he's playing with a cat. "Can you guide us to the park harry?"

"Of course I can I'm a big boy!!" He answered dragging Minho behind him. "Okay big boy be careful so you won't fall again." We all giggled at Minho's comment.

"Would you like to hold my hand too?" I offered the slightly older guy. "Thank you. I'm Louis, Harry's friend."

"Best friend!" Harry corrected him immediately.

"Best friend. We ran away from foster home it's so scary there worst than rain and hunger." Louis continued.

As he finished his little explanation we were right in front of the park's gate. By now we were all soaked in the rain but I didn't care and Minho didn't seem to care either surprisingly.

I just wanted to stay there forever

In front of the park

The park that holds the last thing I own in this world, my memories.

I looked between Louis and Harry wondering what would have happened if I was their age right now.

Would I be hiding from the rain with them?

Or would my memories still be my fate and I would come here with my mother every weak to play and get ice cream.

"Let's go inside before someone sees us." Louis' voice cut the thoughts short. "That's okay you two can go now but take this first." I took of my- Minho's jacket and gave it to them. "It should keep you warm when it dries out."

"Thank you so much sir." Louis bowed to us before taking Harry's hand and walked into the park. "Come see us here again!" Harry screamed for us as he followed Louis close behind.

I waited till they disappeared into the small building inside the park before I turned to look at Minho. "Sorry about the jacket I will pay it back when I take my first payment."

"Don't worry about it it was yours anyway. Let's go back?" He spoke with no emotions and started walking to the car immediately after he said these words.

I followed him quietly and took my seat in the passenger seat again, I hope he doesn't mind our wet clothes on his car's seats. "Thank you for stopping the car." I said once he started driving back to the main road. He just hummed in response.

We didn't talk again for the rest of the drive until he stopped the car in front of my building. I could never get used to how odd he and his car look in this neighborhood.

"I'll send someone to pick you up on Monday. Be ready by 8." He said before I left the car. "Noted, thank you for driving me hyung, and I'm sorry for any trouble I caused today."

"Don't worry about it. Just rest well before Sunday." He answered shortly. I left the car and went inside without looking back at him.

I have two days to get my shit together.

Two days to remember all my moments in princess park.

Two days to overcome my past once more

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°