Chapter 12 - Don't Touch Him!

Start from the beginning

"Why don't we take my kids next and then you Carlos," he says, and the other nods.

After Talia greets Robin, three guys come up to me, the oldest in the lead.

"Hi, I'm Pietro, it's really nice to see you after all this time," he says, while we shake hands, I crack a smile at his comment.

"I'm Santino," the next one says and sticks his hand out for me to shake it, I do. The youngest, and the only one with dark brown broccoli hair, and freckles over his nose and cheekbones, he clearly has got the most genes from his mother.

"Baldassare," he says and gives me a short but firm handshake.

When no one else comes after Baldassare Carlos claps his hands together and rubs them.

"I guess it's our turn," he says with the brightest smile on his face. I think I already like him.

"Hi, I'm Carlos, your fathers favorite- oh I mean his youngest brother," I can't help but giggle, that seems to make his smile even brighter. "It's good to have you back, Alessia." I think I might match his big smile by now. He turns to Robin and throws his hands in the air. "And who do we have here?"

I shake hands with Angela.

"Thank you," Robin laughs.

"You welcome, maybe your sister wants one too," he says and takes his hands to Robin's ear and a chocolate coin appears in his hand. Robin gives the chocolate to me, but I tell him to keep it. I know how much he loves chocolate.

"You were lucky there," Carlos says when Robin gets to keep both chocolate coins.

After Angela has greeted Robin four guys walk up to us, the oldest in the lead. "Hi, my name is Roy," he says and nearly crushes my hand. He doesn't look like his father, he looks very serious, like Alexander.

The next guy comes up to me and sticks out his hand. "I'm Manuel," he says and shakes my hand and turns to Robin. Manuel's twin steps up to me and shakes my hand.

"I'm that dumbass's twin, Samuel," he says, gaining a death stare from Manuel. Samuel grin and greet Robin.

The youngest steps up to me and shakes my hand, he looks only a little bit older than Lorenz.

"I'm Sabino," he says and turns to Robin and shakes his hand before he joins the rest of his family.

"Great, why don't we go to the living room until dinner is ready," dad says. And together we walk into the living room.

Dad's phone is calling, "I need to take this," he says, he waves at Alexander for him to follow and they walk out.

"Robin!" someone calls for Robin, I turn around to see Tony, dad's Assistant. "Luigi wants to see you in your dad's office."

"Luigi?"

"Your grandfather."

"Oh." He glances at me. "Um okay," he says nervously before going to dad's office.

I am sitting on the couch next to Salvatore, who is having a conversation with Roy, Pietro, and Dominic about something, I don't know, and I really don't care right now. I know I shouldn't be nervous about Robin, but something is wrong. My so-called grandpa took him into dad's office, alone, I don't know why and it's stressing me out, and it's not better that dad and Alexander haven't come back yet.

I sit in my own mind wondering about what Luigi wants from Robin, when someone calls my name, I turn around snapping out of my thoughts and see dad's assistant.

"Luigi wants to see you now," he announces.

I stand up without looking at my brothers or my cousins, and head to the office, I knock twice on the door and wait for an answer.