1: The Realization

Another day, another boring day of having everything you want. Eclipse would know that feeling way too well after having the Star. He finally got the Star. The only thing his life was about. And now that he had it, Everything was boring now. He tried to torture Sun and Moon from time to time, but it was never the same. He could go with his original plan, destroying the world and starting from scratch, but he for some reason changed his mind. Why? He had all this power. Why wasn’t he using it? Sure, he used it to make his own appearance, now his own rather than Solar Flare’s, but he knew he was slowly dying in the process of only an hour of using it. He didn’t expect something so life-changing and great to him to also be killing him. But, if he was gonna be honest, he should have seen it coming. Maybe the god path with the star wouldn’t have been killing him. As bad, at least. But he chose this path. Now he has to deal with it. He went to other dimensions, and has seen everything. So technically he did see what would have happened if he chose the original plan. He would have had everything. People would have seen him as a god. So that still leads the question, Why? Why didn’t he choose that path? Maybe he was wrong about everything? No, it can’t be that. Why would he have so much anger if not? He despised Sun and Moon. He lived a miserable life in Sun’s head. But.. now wasn’t as good as before. It was the same, If not even worse. He was still miserable. And now he was dying from the thing he based his entire life on. What is this? Why does he want to hurt them so bad? He is dying, and Solar Flare isn’t helping. Everyone hated him before he made them like him. They don’t actually like him, and he knew it. He made them like him. And he knew that making people be your friend isn’t the right thing to do. But at the same time, he wouldn’t get any other friends in any other way. That is, until he met Earth. She was willing to listen to him, to help him. But all he did was talk shit about her and make her not trust him too. He knew it was too late.
Or was it?