Morning~Aziraphale [demon y/n]

Aziraphale woke up first on a sunny Saturday morning, rolling over as he blinked tiredly, only to realize that someone was pressed right against him: y/n

Y/n's arm was wrapped around Aziraphale's waist, pulling the angel's sleepy body close to y/n.
Aziraphale let out a slow breath as he smiled and turned over, looking at y/n with love and adoration in his eyes.

"Morning," he mumbled quietly, reaching over and lightly smacking y/n's forehead. "You idiot.”

This woke you up:"Angel, what was that for? I was happy sleeping!"

Aziraphale chuckled.
"Don't give me that, you cheeky demon  . You were using me for warmth last night and kept pressing your cold arms and legs against me! I was dying of cold because of you!"

He poked y/n's nose."Bad demon."

After he did this, you hissed at him to tell him that you didn't like that at all and that he should have treated you nicer.

Aziraphale chuckled and leaned closer, his thumb rubbing across y/n's nose.

"Such a bad demon, stealing the angel's warmth and then hissing at him when he points out what a selfish little demon you are."

In your response, you just went: "hmph!"

Aziraphale chuckled again.

"You know I'm right. If you're cold in the middle of the night, the least you can do is say,'Aziraphale, come closer because it's cold and I want to steal your warmth'. Simple as that. No grumbling, no hissing."

I don't steal your warmth. it's simply the bed is warmer on your side angel! You did, in fact, like steeling his warmth, but you would never admit to it.

Aziraphale let out a small chuckle as he looked at his demon.

"Of course you don't, you cute little thing. You're just a little ice cube who wants to steal my warmth and then act all cute and grumpy when caught."
Aziraphale's gentle fingers caressed y/n's cheek, making them feel warmer somehow.

"Don't worry, my demon, you're very welcome to all my heat. I'll continue to happily warm your little body, just maybe stop hissing at me for pointing out that you have all of our blankets."

Actually, I don't have all the blankets, and also, why are you complaining to you? You are too warm to need the things! You  said in a clear tone.

Aziraphale couldn't help but smile.

"Oh, shush, you. You know that I love being your personal little heater, demon. But that doesn't mean that you're not a little thief when it comes to bedtime."

Aziraphale kissed y/n's forehead and brushed hair out of their faces.

"And stop being grumpy and mean to me when I point it out. I have every right to do so, demon. Even if I do love it when you use me for warmth."