Twirling her around, he pulled her even more closer then before while their eyes stayed locked.

Bekarar hai
Baat kerne ko
Kehne do inko zara

Running his hand through her soft, silky hair, he pulled her so close that now there was no space between them, not even for the air to cross while he kept looking at her with unknown emotions in his eyes.

Khamoshiyan...
Teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan
Lipti hui khamoshiyan

Zaid and Mubashira were lost in each other. Zaid,s heart pounded in his chest as he looked at her, they were lost in each other's touches and embraces. They were beautifully trapped. Zaid found himself gazing at her with unknown affection. He was unaware of the fact that he was beautifully trapped in her love from which he didn't wanted to get free.

He took her hand in his and interlocked their fingers as they continued gazing at each other. He loved the fact that how perfectly their hands fit together as if it was meant to be.

Kya uss gali mein kabhi tera jana hua
Jahan se zamane ko guzre zamana hua

He held her shoulder and twirled her around while she bent down opposite to him while he held her securely in his arms looking into her beautiful eyes which were as deep as an ocean in which he found himself knowingly drowning with each passing second.

Mera samey toh wahin pe hai tehra hua
Bataun tumhein kya mere sath kya kya hua

Making her stand, he caressed the soft skin of her both arms through the net fabric. Mubashira closed her eyes for a moment sighing softly and Zaid pulled her closer and then picked her up in his arms twirling her around.

Their eyes met again and the world around them seemed to blur into insignificance leaving only the two of them in their own bubble. Mubashira looked into his eyes, her love shining in their depths while Zaid looked into her eyes with affection and a lot of questions shining in his own eyes.

Hmm
khamoshiyan
Ek saaz hai
Tum dhun koi lao zara

As their eyes remained locked, they remembered their journey that has led them to this point. They smiled at each other, their affection pulpable. Zaid,s hands reached up, cupping her face rather delicately as If she was the most precious thing to him.

Khamoshiyan
Alfaaz hain
Kabhi aa gunguna le Zara.

Zaid kneeled down in front of her which surprised her and made her heart hitch in her chest. He took her hands in his and planted gentle, affectionate kisses on both of them. Mubashira looked at him with a lump raising in her throat as a delicate sheen of tears welled up in her beautiful eyes.

Bekarar hai
Baat kerne ko
Kehne do inko zara... Haa...

Standing up, he gently brushed away the crystal droplets that were about to escape her eyes and then caressed her cheeks rather affectionately shaking his head sideways telling her to not to cry and then she looked at him with love filled eyes. He made her stand a little away and then lifted her up in the air earning a gasp of surprise from her.

Khamoshiyan
Teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan
Lipti hui khamoshiyan

He looked at her with a soft smile gracing his lips, his heartbeats syncing with hers as she looked back at him, their eyes locked and then she let out the brightest smile she could and he felt his heart full. He felt as if he has conquered the world.

Khamoshiyan
Teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan
Lipti hui khamoshiyan

He twirled her around and she wrapped her arms around his, already secured around hers smiling brightly looking at him with such love that seemed to resonate deep within his soul.

He twirled her around and she left his shoulders and spread her arms wide as rose Patels started falling on them. She closed her eyes still smiling as she felt him pressing his forehead against hers. He made her stand, they both opened their eyes and their eyes locked as he gently made her stand on the floor. He smiled at her affectionately and she couldn't help but smile back, their hearts continued beating in unison as Zaid,s eyes screamed a silent confession of his growing feelings for her which made her smile brightly. Her eyes twinkling like beautiful stars in the night sky as she continued looking at him with love filled eyes and he looked back at her with his eyes filled with more love which he couldn't realize.

Ayra clenched her hands at her sides in fists and she left from there teary eyed.

Main haar nahin maanun gi Mubashira. Zaid ko tumse door kerke rahungi.

End Of Chapter!!!

Coming up next: The pool scene.

Next chapter mein pool scene pakka. I promise.

Here's the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️❤️