👀 𝙊𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠, 𝘼 𝙃𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙙!

Start from the beginning

''you guys are the worst! no Logo, No fits, not enough racers, were ya gonna race with a broken dream or somethin' ?! ''   she yelled frustrated at the lack of braincells they shared, her boyfriend was supposed to be smart so why is Minu's dumb germ spreading on him?

biting her nail out of worry , The boys sat on the bench staring at her talking on her own in half Spanish, English then Korean again.  ''Hey, you two became a thing right? congrats, what about Shelly though, didn't she like you as well?''  Minu questioned the black haired boy who was staring at his girlfriend that was currently kicking a vending machine that took her money without giving the sodas. Smiling slowly he turned to Minu and June who were in pure state shock, the fact Jay smiled was weird.

he coughed awkwardly looking back at Inaya who had flipped the vending machine down holding a boulder over her head about to smash it into the glass, '' Shelly is dating Camila, you guys didn't know? apparantly their something called 'Platonic soulmates'  but they go out on dates regularly.''   June hummed at the information, Minu was questioning since when was Camila into girls? is this just until they both find someone else?

''GUYS, LOOK HOW MANY SNACKS I GOT! THAT SLUTTY VENDIN' MACHINE HAD IT COMIN'! ''  Inaya ran at the group, arms filled with snacks her chin resting ontop of them to keep it balanced, Jay took some to lessen her carry load moving hair behind her ear, she grinned giving him wasabi flavored, June regular potato chips and Minu hot takis.  Inaya took a bite of her chocolatechip cookies drinking the strawberry soda.  they sat in silence, sharing a sigh looking up at the night sky taking in the cold air into their lungs,.

''we're so screwed if we don't get a name asap.'' Minu said the thing that was on their minds making them all hum, Jay squeezed Naya's hand lightly getting her attention, offering her some candy from his pocket. accepting them she kissed the bridge of his nose smiling, leaning her head down on his shoulder as he rested his head on hers. June and Minu both staring in awe, patting each others back in jealousy.

Cami was sitting at her desk, Shelly on top of it allowing Cami to rest her head on her thighs, Inaya watched them be lovey-dovey , she was mad

Cami was sitting at her desk, Shelly on top of it allowing Cami to rest her head on her thighs, Inaya watched them be lovey-dovey , she was mad. not because Cami was dating Shelly since they made up already but because this meant all the attention was going to Shelly now.

''a couple huh? damn ya Cami, always copyin' whateva i do..''

'''bitch please, you copied MY whole fit. we aren't really dating dating, just doing this because we're both heartbroken.'' Cami said while Shelly was kissing her whole face covering it in lipstick. Naya furrowed her eyebrows shaking her head getting up to excuse herself to the bathroom, getting sick of all those couple stuff.  Talking to herself venting she bumps into someone looking up apologizing her eyes brightened.  '' Jay amor hi!  quick question, would ya love me if i was a worm?''   Jay smiled at Inaya who was grabbing his collar shaking him around begging for an answer saying this is an important test and if he fails she has to break up with him.