🍓 strawberry perfume

"did you hear? Ally her boyfriend cheated on her again, I told that bitch to back up from him

"did you hear? Ally her boyfriend cheated on her again, I told that bitch to back up from him."  

"OMGG , yeah! He posted it on his friggin story did ya think nobody would know? Ya genius?"

"He posted it?! That man has some big balls...what's his name again?"

"Why? Ya wanna shoot a shot? Your such a bitch ahah!"

"Shut up you slut, it's nothing seriouss plus, she won't even know. Wait let me ask her if he's single right now, just like to cheer her up or something?"

"Your talkin out your ass! Girl honestly , he's gonna cheat on you as well."

"With this ass? I don't think so mn , I've got em locked in."

"Oh please what ass? Your flatter then Ally! Don't worry pan, I'll get you a bbl surgery planned ! "

"Fuck you honestly!" 

'When will they shut up?!'   the whole class thought looking back at the two bimbos in the back talking openly about their ' best friends' break up saying they'd steal her ex.

the teacher slammed the chalk back onto the boards little wood and looked back at the two , the whole glass gulped in fear. Mr Applebum, he was a very strict teacher no matter what gender was infront of him he would often say things that would cancel him if he wasn't so old.

"Ladies in the back, what's so funny? Tell the class, ah wait. Your loud voices already told a lot. Now your done talking , inaya wanna come answer this math question?"

Mr applebum finished talking and pointed to the math equation ,  inaya felt her heart drop at the numbers infront of her, were they even a math question? Even aliens can't answer that! Ugh he's setting her up, she'll show em!

"Yes I can mr applebottom jeans, are those flares?"

"Come forward and quit talking."

"Taamam ( Arabic for okay) "

walking past mr Apple bum she grabbed the chalk from the little wood hanging on the side of the chalkboard , moving some hair from her vision, her hair was worn down with some clip on bangs she bought from Amazon. biting her lower lip which was COVERED in lip gloss to the point you could see your own reflection in them she pondered for a while before writing down her answer.

the teachers eyes widened looking at her sweatdropping at the answer she put down, she grinned flipping her hair onto her back falling perfectly in place and set the chalk back to its original place.

"mrs Kim, why did you write Drake?"

"He's so hot , have you seen his new video? it's like a video of him stroking his shit, it's really long to! it was soooooo soft but super thick.  I wish I could have that."