Chapter Seven

In Ciel's study, me and the other servants were gathered; Ciel sat in his seat behind his large desk. I asked "What can we do for you, young lord?" Ciel said "I have a job for you three", Mey-Rin, Bard and Finny said at the same time "J-O-B". I looked confused and asked "Why am I even here then, Ciel?" Ciel said "I have another plan for you, Lynn", then Ciel took out the special camera from his desk and explained everything to them what the camera does, then Finny asked "Who's Talbot?" Tanaka explains who Talbot, while Ciel took a picture of Finny and we all see Finny's pet bird, Tanaka also explains that this camera is very special because it can showed someone in that picture you care the most. Ciel said to them "I want you three to get a picture of Sebastian without him knowing" and they accept the challenge of getting the picture of Sebastian. I shouted "Good Luck!" Ciel said to me "Lynn, I need you to help Sebastian with his chores, so they can take a picture of him" and I looked at him and asked "Wouldn't I be in the picture as well?" Ciel said to himself 'She has a point there', I also added "Anyway, I'm going outside for some fresh air, my lord" and then I was putting my special gloves on in case there is trouble, I said to myself 'It's not going to be easy on getting a picture of Sebastian. This going to be interesting'.

I was about heading towards the front door, someone called out my name "Lynn" and I turned around and said "Oh, hey Sebastian". Sebastian went up to me and put his hand on my face and said "I would like to have a word with you after dinner, Lynn", I said to him "Okay, Sebastian. I'll see you later than" and we both smile at each other. Sebastian walked away and finished up with his chores, Bard said "We need to have Sebastian stay still for ten seconds", Mey-Rin said "I agree with you, Bard" and Finny said "We should think up of a plan to get Sebastian to stay put for ten seconds...But what?" While Bard, Finny and Mey-Rin figured something out on how to get a picture of Sebastian, I was cleaning my room until I heard a knock at my door and I asked "Who is it?" Finny said "It's me, Finny. Can I come in?" I went to the door and opened and said "Come on in, Finny. Did you, Bard, Mey-Rin and Ciel find away getting Sebastian's picture yet?" Finny gave me a small frown on his face and said "No. We need your help, Lynn", I looked at him and said "I'm sure that Ciel has a plan on getting Sebastian's picture because I know that Ciel will have his way of getting it, Finny". Finny and I walked together to meet up with Bard and Mey-Rin, they both sat down on the floor waiting for me and Finny. I said to them "No luck getting that picture, huh?"

Bard and Mey-Rin looked at me and sadly nodded their heads at me, I'm going to regret this and said to them "Go get young master because I'm going to help you guys", then they were heading to Ciel's office and they were meeting me outside at midnight. Ciel, Mey-Rin, Bard, Lau and Finny found me in the middle of the garden waiting for them, Ciel asked me "What's your plan, Lynn?" I looked at them and said "I needed you four to go hide behind the bushes, okay. Young master, once you guys got the picture hide it. Oh, I'll be right back", I called "Pluto! Come!" Pluto ran up to me and I said to him "Now listen to me, Pluto. If Sebastian tells you to burn the picture, don't do it just yet" and Pluto nodded his head at me, I handed him a treat and said "Good boy". I picked up the cat and headed back to the garden and placed it on the ground and gave it some treats, I looked over the bushes and asked "Are you guys ready", Ciel gave me a thumbs up. I shouted "Sebastian! I got a surprise for you!" Sebastian ran up to me and asked "What is the surprise, kitten?" I moved out of his way and showed him a cute adorable kitten to Sebastian, Sebastian gasped and walked up to the kitten kneeling down on one knee, he looked up at me and said "Thank you for the surprise, Lynn", he gave me a kiss on the forehead. Ciel whispered to Bard "You got the picture" and Bard said to Ciel "We got it, master". 

Bard, Mey-Rin, Finny and I went to the dark room, we finally got the picture of Sebastian kneeling down on one knee holding the little kitten but I noticed that I was in it and Bard handed the picture to me and said "Here show it to master, Lynn. It's a good thing that we made a copy of it" and I took the picture heading my way to see Ciel but then I looked at Pluto and whispered "Now you can burn the other picture now, Pluto". Instead of showing it to Ciel, I went to my room and put it inside of my special box and placed it in the hidden door inside of the closet that I made, I said to myself 'Oh yeah, Sebastian wanted to see me but where does he wanted to meet me at?' I was heading to the ball room and just waiting for him, I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around and saw Sebastian. Sebastian gave me a smile and said "Sorry to startle you, Lynn. Thank you for waiting for me", I said "No problem, Sebastian. You need something" and he smiled at me and said "I was just wondering if you would like to help me make a young lord's breakfast in the morning" and I said "I would love to, Sebastian". We're heading to our room to get some rest for the next day.

(1,039 words)