5

CHAPTER 5

Being in one room with Harry Styles again is very unhealthy for a woman like me who has been trying to keep my composure together.

After all those years that have happened to me, I could still remember how I woke up that morning and how I got startled when I saw him on top of his own bed, naked with our clothes scattered everywhere on his hotel room floor.

And God, of course his goddamn penis. I could never forget the size of that freaking thing not erected.

I walked away from Anne's Presidential Suite with a heavy heart and finally felt happy now that my shift is over. I walked to the nurse's lounge to grab my stuff before leaving and tried to shake the thoughts off my head.

Maybe this was a sign and chance that I should finally tell Harry about the whole thing now?

I shook the thought out of my head and decided that I shouldn't do it.

He is freaking Harry Styles.

Finally, I placed my hair down past my shoulders and tried to finger-comb it. Our hospital's protocol is to always have our hair tied in a low bun and it has turned the ends of my hair wavier. I started putting a little amount of face powder on my stressed looking face with dark circles surrounding my eyes. Oh God, I looked like this in front of Harry but there was something else on my face.

My cheeks were red.

Of course my cheeks would blush, it was Harry . I don't always meet him everyday so casually talking to him. Hell, didn't know his mom was admitted here and if I did, I shouldn't have had changed my exchanged my schedule to avoid myself from actually feeling so troubled and guilty all over again.

I avoided seeing and reading news about him because it always made me feel guiltier. I never told him because I didn't want to and I have no courage to do it.

Of all places that had to see him again after years, it had to be in this freaking hospital that I am working for. And of all people had to be admitted, it had to be his freaking mother.

I take a deep breath and shake away the thoughts that I have in mind.

It's just coincidence. Coincidence. I tell myself.

Fucking coincidence.

Remembering how he looked a while ago with that crisp suit and well-combed hair, God I will be surely damned because he looked so good on that suit. He changed. He looked much more mature now.

Well, he's thirty now.

Harry used to rock usual rock star outfit from years back with his round neck white shirt, skintight jeans with knee-cuts and his dark brown ankle boots with shoulder-length hair. He was hot. Completely, oozingly panty gripping kind of hot.

But now, he's rocking a total different look, suit, shiny black leather shoes and shorter hair.

He looked like a totally complete gentleman, I know he is, and he seemed to have gotten more mature too. But God, he's still so freaking hot! He surely did age but he's still super handsome as hell.

He's still dangerously hot.

He's still undeniably charming.

Even after seven years, you still have this kind of effect on me.

Seeing him again personally after so many years, felt surreal. It felt a lot more different now that we've grown older.

Older.