4

CHAPTER 4

Harry's green eyes were still staring at me, they look intense but at the same time calm. I think he is trying to figure out where he could have seen me or maybe he knows already about me. Did he already figure out who I am? No, it was seven years ago. There's no way that he would remember me, that was seven years ago.

Relax Miranda.

Relax.

Don't freak out.

I'm sure he doesn't remember you.

It has been seven years after what happened to the two of you. I'm sure he won't remember any of that night because I think both of us got insanely drunk.

I smiled away my nervousness. "Good evening sir."

Sir? I could barf at myself right now for how I address him that after having sex with him. Jesus Christ, my armpits are sweating.

I guess we can actually call it as our first proper conversation because I can't consider something that happened years ago as counted since I was intoxicated. Also, nothing comes to mind when it comes to that sinful night.

I still don't know how I acted.

I cleared my throat and looked away from his gaze. "I'm nurse Randy." I say to Anne and smiled forcefully. "I'm here to change your IV bag ma'am and there's medicine for you to take too."

"Oh that's lovely dear." Anne's sweet voice sounded welcoming. "I'm in dire of leaving the hospital already. Harry here doesn't want me to leave just yet. He still thinks I'm sick."

I started changing her IV bag with a new one and even though I was being careful of not showing my emotions, my hands were failing me. They were shaking because I was really nervous as hell. I tried to keep my composure together and the thought of Harry staring at me while I am doing my thing here is making it even more awkward for me to move around comfortably.

I was stopping myself from fangirling even though my most favorite band had split up years ago, I still can't help getting starstruck seeing him at his current age. I was such a huge fan of One Direction when I was younger and most especially of Louis's drumming skills and Harry's insane vocals.

"How do you feel now, ma'am?" I ask but still avoiding Harry's eyes.

"I honestly feel much better, to be honest." She smiles at me.

Anne is still incredibly pretty even though she has aged like a fine wine. There were wrinkles on her face and some part of her hair were already gray but she was still as beautiful as before.

"My fever has gotten down, thank God." She answers with her thick English accent. "I don't feel sick anymore. Has the doctor said anything about when I can leave?" She asked me back.

"We still have no confirmation from your doctor but I'll get to it in a while." I smile at her.

"Thank you so much, dear. You make me feel a little more relieved."

It was something amazing to listen to.

I smile at her as I was fixing the used IV bag on my hand, "Well, I want to help the patients to recover fast so I want to assist as much as I can."

"You're such a smiling nurse with a bright personality." She compliments me and I feel a little happy that she's so welcoming unlike other patients here on the presidential suite floor. "The last one who came in here before you was so grumpy. I think Harry can agree to that." Anne gazes at her son.