Episode 6 - Akshnav get nostalgic

Here is the chapter as per the schedule and I am back with the updates as my exams are finish now . Give review and do vote and inline comments too
______________________________________

The scene start from akshnav leave from restaurant and first they went to Fraumunster church first as it was near their hotel .

Akshara - aapko pata hai Mr sharma main yaha bahaut baar aa chuki hu papa aur bhaiya ke saath aur yeh meri favourite jagah hai . Dekhiye naa yeh jagh kitni beautiful hai par mujhe zayada kuch nahi yaad hai main uss waqt 14 years ki thi .

Akshara was continuously blabbering and abhinav was listening her carefully as he never listen anyone than his love of his life , his late wife abhir 's mother .

Akshara - aap aaye hai yaha ??

Abhinav - ofcourse aaya hu muskan aur Neil ke saath aur abhir kia k.....

Abhinav stop in his tracks and his eyes get moist for the moment and he turn away his face and wipe his moist eyes and then turn to akshara before akshara could said anything abhinav interfere .

Abhinav - please Mrs sharma maat puchna jhoot mujhe bolna aata nahi hai aur sach main bata nahi payunga .

Akshara ( understand his turmoil ) - i can understand Mr sharma kyunki kuch dard bataye nahi jaate aur yeh mujhse behatar koyi nahi jaanta .

She wipe her tears and remember how her parents died and Aarohi accuse her of her sirat death then Aarohi and akshara patchup and abhimanyu entry then he break her heart when they went goenka house and he prove that she did mistake to love him by accusing her .

Akshara ( lighten the mood ) - aab samjh aaya Mr sharma aapne yeh jagah isliye choose ki hai naa kyunki yeh jagh aapki favourite hai .

Abhinav - haa paar isse zayada mujhe ek aur jagh pasand hai aur woh hai interlaken . Yaha se one and half an hour lagega jaane main . That place is heaven .

Akshara smile and abhinav and akshara take a selfie . Akshara asked to click her some pictures . He happily agree as he thought she will just click 4 and 5 pictures but when she was unstoppable after 56 pictures . He was literally tired but whenever he asked her to stop akshara said just last pic and she again made him click numerous click . After almost clicking 70 pictures akshara stop and abhinav sigh in relief and " finally " come out from his mouth as reflex . Abhinav handed over phone to her so that she can check the pictures and abhinav wipe his sweat .

Akshara - wow Mr sharma aap khadoos hone ke saath saath acche photographer bhi hai nice .

She raise her eyebrows while praise him and said - aap mere personal photographer baan jaaiye aaru ki kaami Puri hojayegi .

Abhinav ( shocked ) - No Mrs sharma I am fine like that . ( mummered ) aapni band thodi bajani hai .

Akshara - aapne kuch kaha ( he nodded in no ) okay toh chaliye main aapki photo khechti hu aab .

Abhinav - no I am fine .

Akshara - aap itne boring kyu hai Mr sharma chaliye ek photo khichiye warna Hamra beta kya kahega mumma ki itni saari pics hai aur papa ki ek bhi nahi . Chaliye aab khichwaiye .

Abhinav made faces and pose for the photo as he know he will never win from her .

Akshara ( make faces ) - thodi toh smile kar lijiye Mr sharma warna Aisa lagega ki aapko hunter marke khada kiya gaya hai .

Abhinav smile a little but weirdly . Akshara click his picture and mummered - khadoos aur akdu kahike . Inhe smile hi karna aata hai . Lagata hai yeh paida bhi frown ke saath huye the . Khadoos sharma .