Episode 3 - The confrontation

Guys this was the chapter and give reviews . Good response lead to regular updates .
______________________________________

The scene start from birlas enter in the goenka house and bursted out on goenkas .

Abhimanyu - kaha hai akshu kal se baat nahi huyi meri mujhe bahaut chinta horahi hai uski .

Aarohi - aare di theek hai abhimanyu you don't need to take care of her ( in mind ) di ki chinta karne ke liye mere jiju hai aab .

Abhimaniyu was confused hearing her words .

Manjari - aaj iss ladki ki shaadi hai aur pata nahi kaha ghum Rahi hai . Aab usse yeh sab band karna chaiye aab uski shaadi hone wali hai .

Aarohi - yeh kya baat huyi aunty di ki shaadi hogayi hai iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki woh sirf wife aur Bahu banke reh jaye she also has her own life .

Abhimaniyu - Aarohi shaant hojaao and maa bacchi samjhke maaf kar do .

Aarohi was about to said somthing but Manish stop her . Aarohi roll her eyes and just waiting for akshara arrival so she will have some fun .

On the other side akshnav is seen in the car . Akshara was very nervous to face birlas and goenka . She received Abhimanyu 's call .

Abhimaniyu ( annoyingly ) - akshu kaha ho tum kitna time . Jaldi aao yaha ham sab tumhare Ghar pe hai .

Akshara -itna kyu chidh rahe ho aarahi hu main aaru ne bataya nahi tumhe .

Abhimanyu - haa bataya par tum ho kaha mujhe batao main lene aata hu .

Akshara - uski zaroorat nahi hai .

And she hang up the call . She was irritated seeing his over possessive behaviour .

Abhinav - kya huaa sab theek hai.

Akshara ( sighs deeply ) - hnn sab theek hai .

Abhinav - kya huaa kon tha ....

Akshara - abhimanyu tha ......woh sab already mere ghar main hai .

Abhinav - let's go chlate hai phir .

Abhinav and akshara drove toward the goenka villa . Abhinav off the engine and both going to get down from the car but that's when Akshara stop him .

Abhinav - kya huaa Mrs sharma aap nervous ho ??

Akshara - haa thoda sa .

Abhinav ( smirked ) - abhi toh Ghar pe aapka confidence level high tha .. ab kya huaa ??

Akshara - haa yaha aakar aab confidence gayab hogaya .

She replied with the pout . Abhinav smile at her antics .

Akshara ( glare him ) - hasna band kijiye Mr sharma .

Seeing her glare and hearing her angry voice he immediately stop smiling .

Abhinav - You have to be strong akshara to face your family . I know meri family ne asaani se shaadi accept kar li par aapki family ko aapko batana padega . Don't worry I am with you . Kuch nahi hoga just relax . Ab chalen warna phir se gussa karege .

Akshara nod and they both get down from the car and take slow steps toward goenka villa . They stood infront of the door akshara and guard let them in . They were at the entrance akshara tighten her fist in fear . Abhinav kept his hand on her shoulder .

Abhinav - relax sab theek hoga you don't worry .

At that moment abhimanyu saw akshara and immediately hug her . He didn't even notice abhinav . But before he hug her akshara step back and stop him hugging her . He felt little weird then he seeing abhinav with akshara . Then he observes her from head to toe . He noticed she was wearing mangalsutra and apply Sindoor on her hairline .