Episode 4 - Akshnav go Switzerland

Hii guys today is Tuesday and as I promise here is the chapter . Give reviews and also do vote and inline comments too.

Love than never end readers win the poll and that story will update twice a week if you want this story also to update give good response may be I get motivated and give update of that story also twice a week or else meet you on every Tuesday .

Target - 70 + votes
______________________________________

The scene start from abhinav and akshara entered in a house and sat on the sofa . That's when his phone start ringing .

Abhinav - haa Mr mehra .

Mr mehra - sir you have to come office immediately .

Abhinav - okay I am coming ( and he cut the call ; to akshara ) Mrs sharma mujhe office jaana hoga ek zaroori kaam hai .

Akshara - kuch serious toh nahi hai naa ??

Abhinav - nahi sab theek hai don't worry .

He replied and leave for office and akshara go back to her room . After sometime akshara was sitting in abhinav 's room watching a movie as she was getting bore . That's when the househelp came with a cloth hanging trolley rack that was filled with saree suit and some western attire too . They place it near the cupboard and living in the room but akshara stop him.

Akshara ( baffled ) - yeh kya hai ??

Househelp - yeh aapke liye new clothes hai . May we kept in your cupboard .

Another househelp come with the two big suitcase . Akshara immediately recognised that it's her suitcase she immediately understood that it might be send by kairav and Aarohi . She left the room and decide to roam in the whole house to reduce her boredom . She notice whole house was decorated with modern touch as well as with traditional pahadi style .

Akshara ( take a glance of whole house ) - aisa lagta hai yeh sab pahadi hai par Mr sharma ke family background ke baare main zayada kuch bhi toh nahi mention hai social media pe .

But she shrugged off her thoughts and again start roam in house . Akshara never feel peace in goenka house which she felt in sharma mansion . She didn't realise when 2 hours passed and abhinav also come back from office and directly enter in abhir 's room as he was missed his nikkeji and decide to spend some time there but when he enter in a room he was surprised to saw her in abhir room .

Abhinav ( amazed ) - Mrs sharma aap yaha nikkeji ke room main .

Akshara ( turn to him ; holding abhir 's football ) - haa woh socha ki aapne bete se Milne se pehele usse thoda Jaan lu uske saath bond karne main aasani hogi .

Abhinav - uski zaroorat nahi padegi Mrs sharma aap maa hai uski aur dekh lena woh aapse bahaut pyar karega ( after a pause ) accha Mrs sharma main aapko batana bhul gaya ki meri meeting hai i want aap bhi chale aap chalegi ??

Akshara - haa chalugi .

Abhinav - okk madam toh phir main inform kar deta hu ki ham Switzerland jaa rahe hai .

Akshara - wow Switzerland woh toh meri favourite place akhirkar woh place bahaut special hai . Yeh wahi jagh hai jaha mere papa ne meri mumma ko propose Kiya tha .

Abhinav - wow uncle aunty kitne amazing the .

Akshara get emotional remember kaira . Abhinav keenly observe her  but he don't know what to say or do .

Abhinav ( distract the topic ) - accha chalo aab lunch kar lete hai .

Akshara wipe her tears and composed herself and then nodded and they both left for lunch .