Backstory

In this story, it's the same as the OG Timeline (kind of).

That night, the entire Uchiha clan was massacred. Danzo had told Itachi to spare only one sibling, Sasuke or Ai, only 7 and 3.

Sasuke had seen everything; the splattered blood, the lifeless bodies, the screams of his parents when they were murdered. His father atop his mother on the ground in a pool of blood right before his eyes. And worst of all, he knew that the person who did it was his beloved big brother and the one he looked up to the most, Itachi Uchiha. Who told him to only keep living to get the same eyes as him and hunt him down.

But Ai experienced it differently. She was sleeping in her room the night of the massacre. When a vague noise instantly woke her up. She thought it came from her parent's room. Unsure of what it was, she went there. Facing the door, she could barely make out two silhouettes in the dark.

These kinds of doors if you are wondering

They appeared to be lying on the ground. She also sees something splattered on the white paper of the door. She becomes frightened at the sight. Building up enough courage, she slowly opens the door. 

Her blood ran cold. Looking down, she sees the same horrible sight as Sasuke. She looks up and sees a presence hidden in the shadows, seemingly tall (Because of her short height) with glowing red eyes, its piercing gaze directed at her. She jumps in fear and stumbles, falling to the ground and pushing the door open. The figure begins walking towards her. She starts panicking, and with no time to stand up, she backs away from the door as it moves closer. Her back hits the wall, nowhere left to go.

She watches the figure come out of the shadows and into the light. "I-I-Itachi?" she stutters in disbelief, tears forming in her eyes. He shakingly raises his bloodied sword towards her neck, unable to move or risk getting cut, her blood pressure rises with each passing second, tears flowing down her cheeks. About half a second passes by with nothing happening. Itachi lowers his sword and puts it back in its sheath, then he disappears. Filled with overwhelming hurt and sadness, she bursts and cries.

Author's note: WAIT! BEFORE YOU LEAVE, PLEASE READ AT LEAST CHAPTER ONE. THIS IS JUST THE PROLOGUE AFTER ALL