Vampire part 1

I was at my 21st birthday party, which was pretty important day for all worlds, vampire, fae and the human world.
All my friends were dancing around me, trying to layer my fear over happiness, although they didn't know that.

Just like all the other magical worlds, I am supposed to find my mate after the age of maturation, ie 21. We don't ever know who they are, until both of us are 21. But, I am an exception to this rule. I know who my mate is. He is not the vampire king or anyone who is considered almighty, infact he is not from around here.

He is- "Look! Here comes the rogue!" Someone on my left shouted at a person. Someone who I am supposed to share rest of my life with. He walked through the club along with his bestfriends, Alec and Knox who were both rogues, just like him. Rogues are extremely rare, in all of the worlds. Everyone wanted to belong somewhere but not for him, he didn't care for anyone but him. But feeling that mate bond growing stronger and stronger as he came walking towards me, I was feeling so happy in so long, and safe like it was meant to be.

"He has balls for coming in our territory, who the fuck let him in anyway." Cass said. My blood boiled hearing something like that about my mate, but I calmed myself down. I will have to talk to him. He went, along with his friends, went inside the packhouse.

I excused myself from my friends and went towards the same direction. I have to tell him, I don't care of ehat status he has. He is my mate, we are meant to be together. With the thought of finally being with him, I walked more eagerly.

Finally I reached the packhouse, and I entered it, the guard bowing down his head lightly, being the alpha's daughter. I walked to my dad's cabin, where I heard they were talking. But as soon as I reached there, I heard a loud voice of my dad yelling at him.

"No that is not possible. I will not allow this."

"Look Mr Callahan, we don't want to do that also, so won't she. So its better, you call her and either she will reject me or I will do, whatever she prefers."
My jaw dropped. It was no brainer that they were talking about me. I thought he would be different from all the little expereinece I had. But no, they are all the same. But little does he know, that he is mine. I will always get what is mine.

"Oh wait now. What is such a hurry?" I said as I walked inside my father's cabin. They all looked at me, surprise clearly on their face.

"Anna, what are you doing here?" My father looked at me anger clearly evident on his face. He was one of those fathers, Women in kitchen and boys in business bullshit. But my personality toned down his orthodox ass. But he gets one or two comments here and there, just like right now.

"What do you mean? I saw my mate coming here, so I decided to meet him formally, at the end we have to spend rest of our lives together. Right baby?" I told him as I went towards him, sliding beside him. His friends sucked in a breathe so did my dad, but my mate on the other hand, he sat perfectly still. He looked so handsome and so tempting, with electric blue eyes and midnight black hair.

"Anna! Sit on my side, beside your father." He gritted through his teeth.

"Father? You are not my real father. Or have you forgotten?" I asked him, my eyes darkening as I looked at him. His eyes widened, thinking how could I let my secret slip. But they were practically family, only one person was remaining. As they were processing what I said, I slid my hands through his.

"So why do you want to break our bond?" I said as I looked at our conjoined hands, sparks going through our connèction. He finally broke off whatever spell he was on, and tugged his hand free of mine. I pouted at him.

"Look princess, I have other issues to work on, than this mate bullshit. I know very well we both have something in common, we seek power, but the bond will always come in our way, a distraction. So its better we go on our way." He finished.

"No." I said as I got up, getting a little irritated at him.

"What do you mean no?" He asked getting up.

"You are wrong. I am not trying to seek power like you, because I already have power. " I said as I went to the side table, filling a glass of whiskey. They clearly didn't know who I was, as confusion coated their faces.

"Have you guys heard of Valecan?" I asked them as I leaned myself on the table on which they were sitting on.

"Yeah he was in one of the folklores that the elders would tell us about." Alec said.

"He is not just a story, he is actually my real dad."I declared. They scoffed at me, but my mate seemed to absorb whatever I was telling him.

I closed my eyes ane let my dark energy go through the room, like a gentle caress it swiveled. Nobody could see the black fire which birthed through my veins, except my bloodline vampires and ofcourse their mates. I opened my eyes to look at my mate, shock clearly on his face. I directed my channel towards him and swoosh he was up in the air.

"What are you doing Anna? Stop it!" My fake dad shouted at me. I made an irritated sound, and decide to have enough of his voice. I clicked my fingers together and he vanished. When I returned my attention to my mate, both of his friends were ready to pounce on me. But before that I made me and Kaden teleport through the room to my old room down in my original home.

"Home sweet home, baby." I purred as he looked at me through half lidded eyes, the teleportation taking energy from him

-----

Hey guys!!

Sorry for posting so late!!!

Life caught up on me..(also writer's block)

But anyway 14k views?!!! Like wtffff?!!

Thankyou guys...

The story is also #1 on above18 right now!!