The Ex -Part 2

I opened the fridge to heat some leftover pizza I had, because apart from that I don't have anything. 

"Here, eat something. " I gave him the plate with two slices and stacked up the others in front, if he needed extras. He looked for a second at my food and then scanned me from head to toe. 

"I am sorry, I would have prepared something healthy but I don't really have anything at home right now." I said feeling slightly embarrassed. Honestly the real reason was of course no one really came home anymore, it was just me. And once you start living alone for whatever reason it you tend to just lose the enthusiasm to cook for yourself.

"Baby, I should be thanking you. I don't deserve this kindness you are giving me, instead you should be punishing me for how I have treated you." He said looking at me with those eyes, giving me same look he would give me when we just started dating.

I didn't say anything as he continued to eat, a somber silence falling upon us. It was a comfortable silence, something I missed a lot. After he finished eating, we went to our couch, where we discussed about what we are going to do from hereon.

"No Gray, I can't just uproot myself and go to your place. I have a life here, a stable job. I can't leave everything and come with you." How could he even ask me this? I know I have no relative or friend here but this place holds so much memories for me.

"Then there is only one option left. " He paused. "I will live with you here." He said as though he knew I was going to reject his notion of shifting with him.  

"Absolutely not. You can't just shift here. You can place your bodyguards here instead. You don't have to protect me all by yourself." I said mortified. He just stared at me for a few minutes then shifted closer to me.

"Breeee" he drawled shifting closer to me, his face coming just in front of me. His gray eyes tracing by entire face and all droopy. I gulped trying to create some distance between us, but he just kept shifting forward.

"Its either you let me stay here or I kidnap you and take you forcefully to my place, yeah?" He leaned, tucking his face lightly into my neck, making my heartbeat high with our proximity. I gasped at the ghost of his lips touching my neck. Shivers ran through my spine at his teasing. He chuckled leaning back, making me breath normally.

"But-" I started, he closed the distance between us again and quickly pecked my lips. "I gotta make a few calls, I ll be back" He got up and rang who I believed was Xenon, his second and his bestfriend. I just stared at his back, thats what I have been doing all the time I guess, ignoring the butterflies creeping up in my stomach.

Soon it was morning, I just layed on my bed with no ounce of sleep. How could I? When my apparent ex- husband who is actually still my husband is just down the door.

After I refreshed myself I looked myself in the mirror, I was expecting myself to look messy, with you know black circles and all but nope. I was looking so young and lively, a pink blush tinting my cheeks and my eyes glowing with somewhat familiar feeling, hope.

I sighed and went out, a delicious smell filled up the room, as soon as I entered. Gray was there in the kitchen, his back towards me, he was humming a familiar tune and cooking chocolate pancakes. I noticed he was wearing my apron which looked so fit for his big frame, it almost looked funny. I couldnt stop my giggle which startled him, immediately turning to look at me. A giant smile crept up his face when he watched me laugh, the apron looked so funny from the front, that it made me laugh even more.

"I love that sound." He said which made me look at him in a way which almost felt like how it was before. I sat on one of the high rise chairs, and observed him as he made those delicious pancakes.

"Thankyou." I accepted a plate and digged right in. I almost moaned at the taste, it felt zillion years ago that I last ate something so delicious.

"It so good." I told him mid-bite. He was already staring at me but smiled and continued eating his food.

After I took some seconds and thirds I sat down famished.

"Your cooking is always good." He just grinned at me satisfied look on his face.

"By the way, Xenon is going to stop by to hand over some of my stuff later." What?

"Why didnt you tell me before?" He frowned.

"Is that a problem?"

"Yes! I have to clean up the house, wash up, Oh my god there's like so much to do" I panicked, I should clean the house first. I immediately got to work, and after an hour or so the bell rang. I heard Gray opening up the door for him.

"Hey I got your stuff. " I heard Xenon say when I walked down the stairs towards them. Gray stepped away, and there stood my other bestfriend, Xenon still looking pretty much the same.

"Hi" He said, looking at me in a small smile. I just walked towards him and hugged him tight. He was startled at first but later on he wrapped his hands around me tightly. He kept on whispering in my ear how much he was sorry and how much he missed me. I quietly sobbed all through it. Finally I calmed down and looked back at him.

"You finally look old." I said and he laughed.

Gray was quietly watching our interaction, sadness clearly visible from his face.

"Come in." I said and we all sat down.

We all talked for hours, catching up everything we missed in the 5 years. Xenon had pratically settled down, a kid on the way. He promised he will bring his wife and his son soon. I was so happy for him, I felt so happy in so long. Finally these walls became a little less tight and I felt alive in so long. He told me how much he missed me and how sorry he was that he couldn't do anything for me, when I needed but I told him, you guys are here right now, its all that matters.

Finally he had to leave, but he promised to come back again.

I closed the door behind him and sighed a small smile on my face.

"Hey" Gray whispered. "I am sorry baby, for everything. I can't imagine how much you went through. I should have found a way that time, so that you weren't alone." He said tears pooling his eyes.

"Its all done, Gray. You can't change the past but.." I paused looking at him." I still love you Gray. I want to be with you forever." His eyes widened at my confession.

"Y-you do?" He said picking me up. I laughed, "Yes I do."

"I love you too Bree. I never stopped." He said slowly pulling me down on my feet. Our faces came closer at the same and then we kissed. I couldn't live without him, every second that we were apart was so torturous. I don't ever want to feel that again.

He picked me up and without stopping to kiss me he took me to our room. I moaned when he rained down kisses down my neck.

"God you are so hot baby." He whispered as gently placed on my bed and proceded to take off his shirt. I ran my hand slightly over his wound, he just shook his head and brought my hands over my head.

I arched my back and kissed him. His body enveloped mine and it felt so good, so safe. That's what Gray does, he make you feel so safe and content.

"Lift your hips for me love." He whispered and took my pants and panties down. I blushed and hid my face in the pillow on my side. He chuckled and kissed the tip of my nose.

"Why are you getting shy on me baby?" He said while removing his jeans, and then his boxers. He looked so delicious that I wanted to run my hands over me again and again. He took my hands and placed on his chest. His lips were on mine again and I could feel his heart racing just as fast as mine.

"Ahh Gray." I said arching my back when he slowly massaged my brexsts. His mouth closed on one of them while his hand gave enough attention to the other.

"You are so sensitive. Its been a while huh Bree?" He asked me, but it took me a while to answer as I was literally in euphoria.

"Yeah, you were my last." He stopped his movements. My eyes opened to look at him but he just looked at me in shock.

"You were my last too Bree." He confessed and now it was my time to be shocked. I pecked his lips softly and we smiled at each other. After that we got lost in each other our souls meeting once again.