Mafia King

"This way mam." The butler says to me as we move through the huge hallway of the mansion. My second and me followed him silently, he was tensed looking around continuously memorizing the path as we go in deeper. But he need not worry, I know these walls in the back of my mind, for I have spent more time here then anyone, not that anyone knows. I am sure that nothing will happen to us, ever as long as he is here.

Finally we reached our destination, the butler bowing at us, giving a quick look at my outfit, and immediately scurrying away when he looked at my smirk.

"Let's go, the hell awaits us." I said, taking a deep breath and pushed open the doors.

The chattering of all the mobs stopped as we walked towards the huge table. I could feel the stares at me, but a particular one made me shiver slightly, that too in a good way. A small smirk lit my face as I looked at some annoyed stares.

"You weren't going to start without me right." I grinned while sitting down at my place which was 2nd to the right of mob king.

"Ms. Beaufort, I don't appreaciate this tardiness, be sure to come when you are called." A deep commanding voice called from my left said, who was none other than Ezekiel, the king of all underworld. I faced him, my heart racing, not in fear, but something entirely different, something I shouldn't feel in front of them.

"I always come when you call." I whispered to him, with a small smile looking deeply in his electric blue eyes. Kyle, his second in command coughed from his left side, when he noticed us staring at each other, clearly having heard everything.

"Let's begin with our meeting shall we, which was scheduled because of the ongoing conflict with American and the Italian mafia, a fire which occurred at one of the American warehouses." He announced. The room immediately fell silent. I looked at the mob of Italian mafia, clenching my jaw at his satisfied face. But little did he know, he fucked with the wrong person.

"Would you like to tell me Mr. Russo, what got you smiling like that?" I asked my face stone cold.

"Mr. King, I would like to say I have done nothing to her warehouses." He said, ignoring me completely. I clenched my jaw, I could feel the anger seeping into my veins, wanting to make him burn, make his chauvinstic ass pay, but I didn't. I am not a gangster, who speaks using guns, I am a business woman. I have to think like one and end him, maybe literally, afterwards ofcourse. King ofcourse said nothing, he won't until he has heard both sides.

"Well Mr Russo, it seems like you are lying about everything." I got up moving to the screen which we use generally for presentations. I took the remote and played a video, which he would certainly hate. Everyone saw him coming to his bar late, where he got drunk out of his mind due to happiness, and spilled his secrets to one of my men dressed as waiter.

I peered at him from the corner of my eyes, colour draining from his face. He looked angry, almost like a maniac, till he abruptly stood up, he moved his hand back removing what I believed his gun. My second immediately got up covering me pointing his gun at him, at the same time a hand held my wrist in a vice and pulled me back so that I was behind two of my most trusted men.

Everyone was dead silent, until Ezekiel spoke. "Mr.Russo, what the fuck do you think you are doing? Pointing a gun in my place." He said calmly, looking at him unflinching. "I would ask you to put the gun away and sit the fuck down unless you don't want to get out of here alive." He commanded.

Russo gulped a little and immediately put his gun down and sat shivering slightly, either due to fear or maybe he was being retarded as he is. Ezekiel pointed the two guards to take Russo's gun from him and also from his body if he had others.

"My verdict has been made, the Italian will be required to pay for all the stock that was lost in full payment by this week. Also, they will pay the compensation for building a new warehouse if wished by Ms Beaufort. Meeting adjourned. Everyone except Russo leave." He commanded, the rest of the seven mobs got up to leave.

Once we were out of the room, I heard my name being called by none other than the mob queen of Asia, Zheng, also my bestfriend. She waited until all the other mobs went away, and then we gave each other a full blown smile, hugging each other.

"How have you been?" She asked once we pulled apart.

"All good. How's Jennie?" I asked about here new born daughter.

"She is very naughty and she misses you."

"Ill come to meet you real soon." I promised. We said our goodbyes, meanwhile I decided to go to the restroom, informing Chase, my second, who seemed to be in deep talk with Asia's second.

As I walked to the restroom, a hand pulled me inside a dark room, I struggled ready to use my defensive skills until I smelled a familiar cologne.

"Ezekiel." I whispered. He locked the door, and turned me around abruptly my front against the wall. I used my hands to push a little from the wall but he brought them together and held them captive above my head with one hand.

"Ahh what are you doing?" I said my back arched, my back against his front. He leaned over me, his nose trailing over my exposed back.

"What the fuck are you wearing baby?"He rasped as his hand trailed over my inner leg. My legs clenched involuntarily, my hips gyrating against him, looking for friction. He grunted, moving my legs apart with his. I smirked knowingly, I wore his favourite outfit, all black, thinking about how well he will be affected.

"Shouldn't have been with me, if you can't handle me." I whispered smirking knowingly. He stilled, hearing my words. Then he chuckled darkly against my ear, leaning over me.

"I will show you how well I can handle you." With that he roughly picked me up carrying me on one side, his arm around my waist, and the other lighting up a cigarette. How he was doing this was a miracle but I was more excited of what was about to come, or rather who.

________

Helloooooo

3k+ reads....OMFG

Tysm guys..

How did you like this one???

Would you like to see more of Ezekiel and Charolette????

Lmkkkk!!!!