~chapter four~

Note: I will be writing 1-2 chapters or more every day so please stay tuned!  :)

                      Why is he here?
It has been 3 days since that announcement and Lia has been feeling a bit weird as day by day goes on she feels like something or someone is watching her.

But she knows there's no way some one could get in with her strong barrier.She has started learning everything about magic ever since she got into this new world. And with her knowledge of the game already she knows how to do few of the hardest spells ever already.

As she was gathering a few flowers near the river in the forest she heard a couple footsteps from the bushes she used a spell to find out what animal it was as she thought it was an animal it said It was a person.As she finds out It was a person she ran to her three house and hid she was quite curious who was able to find her as she lives in the deepest darkest deeps of the forest.

Her curiosity grew bigger and decided to control a butterfly to see who it was.
Turns out it was callyx! " What the heck is he doing here!? Is he here for the money and do the commission!? Isn't he rich already!?" Lia screams in her mind.

With her panicking she only just now realizes she's at the balcony.As she was thinking she saw callyx was actually injured.So she decided to help him."hey callyx what happened to you?!"she shouts. "Oh hey! Never knew you where the rumours,anyways can you help me?" The tall man asks. "Then come up here!" After she says that she made a staircase going up.

As he was explaining what happened....

                                To be continued......                                

Note:this will be a very short one but later at night there will be a long one! Ty for reading!
                                                   323 words