Chapter 3 - Deal.

A/N

Lmao it's still Wednesday. I just cannot wait to update this. Still sorry if there's any grammar mistakes you're free to correct it. Also sorry if it doesn't make sense, I'm trying :')

My first language is not English so sorry if there's grammar mistakes or misspellings, you are free to correct me in the comments. Just don't be rude <3

" Speaking Japanese "

< Speaking Malay >

- Speaking English

'Thinking'

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

*POV DETECTIVE TSUKAUCHI*

"Wait.. What?? " I was shocked detecting that what Bbb said was true. I was also flabbergasted hearing that he can use 7 different elements. I mean who wouldn't?? A person with 2 quirks is already rare let alone 7! Or is it seven in one quirk? My mind was racing through thousands of questions.

"Alright- Nevermind that. Why do you have so many cuts and bruises earlier?" I ask, I truly need a break from this crazy discovery.

"Oh.. Well, I am actually from a different dimension.. "

*POV BBB*

Hehe.. I think i broke him.. "Detective.. Are you alright? " I asked, he looked at me with a 'continue' face. "Well... I don't know how I got here, in my dimension, I am a hero already and there's no such thing as the hero law. We protect something that is called a power sphera. They are robots that has the ability to give you power so they are common to be hunted." Boboiboy stopped talking to breath.

"But for my cuts and bruises.. Before I get here I was fighting this villain called Captain Victo, he was trying to steal this power sphera called wishbot. Wishbot can grant any wishes the owner asked. At the end, we did get Wishbot back." Boboiboy said, pausing to look at Detective Tsukauchi who is listening intently.

"But then this glowing orb starts spining wildly, I panicked and dashed towards the orb. My friends screamed for me and I saw Captain Victo snicker as the orb shattered into a million of pieces, when suddenly a red portal consumed me. And now.. I don't know if I'll ever go back." I ended talking. Detective Tsukauchi was looking at me with sadness in his eyes.

He opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by a phone ringing. It was Tsukauchis phone, he got up and said that he needed to answer this and walked out. Now i sit here waiting for a few minutes.. I wonder how everyone is doing right now...

BACK HOME

"Hahahaha! Now. That your precious gem of yours isn't here anymore.. What will you do eh?" Captain Victo laughs as he watch the horrified faces of Boboiboys friends. Falling limp on the ground.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM! " Yaya yelled, furious at the villain. No one can do anything here, they're so shocked they cannot move. "Hmm, i only sent him to a place fitting for a raw kid (budak mentah) like him. You won't be seeing him soon. " Captain Victo laughs darkly.

"Oh well.. It wouldn't be fun anymore to just destroy you know.. I'll spare you.. But don't think this is gonna be the last time we'll meet. " Victo added as he vanished.

The kokotiam group was speechless, to say the least. Gopal is crying, Ying passed out, Yaya is furious and Fang was speechless.

He took Bbb and they don't know where he is.

MHA UNIVERSE

After a few minutes or hours i cannot tell the Detective came in with a rat bear looking mutant.