"Of course I'll go it's the least I could do" he smiled and I smiled back enjoying this moment.

He was going to say something but an annoying voice appeared that kind of sounded like a high pitched squeal.

"Michael babe how could you have security remove me from the guest list? Do you know how hard it was for me to get in"

"Fuck" he mumbled telling me stay here and not to move.

I did and stayed put making it awkward for me when the two of them walked in the kitchen to me in nothing but my baby tee and short shorts.

"Michael who's this?" She eyed me up and down with disgust on her face before scoffing and clinging to him like a baby.

Well I don't like you too bitch.

"This is Jessica my girlfriend Bianca, you already know this" he sighed and rubbed his nose bridge with two fingers "wait you were serious you actually in a relationship!" She looked very upset with him but I don't understand why she is if he clearly didn't like her back.

"Listen here Bianca, Michael clearly isn't interested in you and his said it himself we're together so fuck off and find some other dick to suck"

Michael looked empressed by me and Bianca was just a bitch about it and left like a baby.

"Wow angel who would have know you'd get so irritated like that" he smirked and shook his head slightly tilting it as well "sorry she's just real annoying how'd you deal with her anyway?"

"I have no idea" he shrugged it off and walked up the stairs heading towards his room but before he entered he spoke carelessly.

"If you want to join me feel free to come in, I won't bite" and he left leaving me debating if I should head up or not.

"Fuck it" I marched up to his room and opened his door to be met with him on his bed just lying there with closed eyes.

He looked so peaceful and I didn't want to disturb so I was planning on leaving.

"Don't go stay here with me, sit with me in bed"

He opened an eye. He had an arm out for me to get in and I contemplated but had no choice but to.

I sat next to him a little awkward not knowing if I should lie down or just sit up and spend the next few hours on my phone.

He suddenly pulled me in closer allowing me to lay on my back with his head resting on my chest. "Let's stay like this for awhile then we can go out and do something mhm" he hummed softly to himself taking in my scent before I felt his breaths become even.

He was sleeping.

I played with his hair not knowing what to do but he seemed to really like that due to the soft hums and snores.

It wasn't so long that I drifted off to sleep and it was the best sleep of my life.

°°°°

I woke up to nobody besides me, just myself.

It was 4:20 in the afternoon and Michael was sitting at the end of the bed just hanging his head low taking in deep breaths.

I snuck up behind him just sitting there watching him breath. I placed my hand on top of his back and watched as he tensed under my touch but relaxed.

"I really don't want to go too that stupid party tomorrow" his voice was deep and it made me wonder what it would be like when it actually was morning.