CHAPTER 5

Michael was being weird

He would often walk into my room from time to time just looking at the walls and then leave befoe returning to do the exact thing again.

This time when he came in he just sat on the bed staring at the ground not saying a word.

I told him I'd stay home making it easier for me to arrive and he just nodded this morning.

"Uh are you okay?" My face pulled into an expression of somewhat confusion leaving me unanswered by the weird boy.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He just stared at the ground fiddling his fingers from time to time and I was getting annoyed.

"Well I'm going to take a shower seeing as it is 5:30 I need to get ready okay" I got out of my bed just leaving him alone there. I grabbed my important things before heading towards the bathroom.

I slipped off my clothes and stepped inside the shower turning on the water waiting for it to get warm.

"Mhm" I hummed under the shower led due to the warmth of the water.

It was just what I needed.

I grabbed the shampoo and gently rubbed it into my scalp before rinsing everything off underneath the water.

After about twenty minutes I turned the water off and grabbed a warm towel from the rack and dried my body off.

Once I was done placing on my underwear and bra I quickly blow dried my hair and did my makeup real quick. A simple look that wouldn't create a big distraction.

Once I was satisfied I opened the door to my room but what I did not expect was for Michael to still be on the bed.

"Michael"

He looked up but his whole body quickly froze and I watched as his eyes scanned my body.

I could feel myself grow warm down there that caused me to suddenly cross my legs together. I grabbed the nearest hoodie I could find and threw it over my head not caring if I ruined my makeup.

"Why are you wearing such under clothes?"

"What do you mean?" He was still looking at my body that was now covered but what he said didn't make any sense. "Why are you wearing such under clothes? isn't that something you wear when you want to get intimate?".

My face grew red and he looked dead serious but there was something else that I could see in his eyes. An emotion I couldn't quite put my finger on.

"Um for your information I'm not sleeping with anyone I just like this set...that's all" he let out a sigh before walking himself towards my door "I'll be getting ready, I'll wait for you downstairs" he left without waiting for my answer.

"What's up with him today" I shook my head and grabbed the beautiful dress that was hanging by my dressing table.

I first did my makeup which actually took awhile if I must say. When I was happy with the results I took the dress off its hanger and quickly placed it over my body.