Suddenly the lamp made a loud POP causing Brett to jump and drop it on the floor. Out of the lamp opening red smoke began to emerge. All the boys began coughing. The red smoke stung at their eyes, but when the smoke cleared, a large, powerful-looking figure stood before them.
"Hello," boomed the genie. His skin was fiery red, and his eyes were bright yellow. He stared down upon the men, who were all in disbelief.
Ronnie was shocked. He almost started to scream, but then realized that his dreams really could come true. No more scrawny. No more girls rejecting him. No more mockery. He smiled, not being able to wait for his first wish.
"Since all four of you are here, you together will get to make three wishes, that will impact all of you evenly."
"WE WISH-" Joey started.
"Not so fast," the genie said, peering down at the scrawny men. "Most genies ask for a verbal wish from their masters. However, I cannot bear to listen to the human voice. You will mentally picture your wish, and form the words in your head. Be careful, because once you make a wish it cannot be changed. Once three wishes are made, I will leave you to your fate. You may begin wishing."
The boys stood in silence, glancing at each other in excitement and concern. There were so many questions. But the genie boomed, "FIRST WISH GRANTED!"
Seconds later he yelled again, "SECOND WISH GRANTED!"
Ronnie glanced at Joey, who shrugged. There was no way of knowing what the wishes even were! They would have to wait to find out.
"THIRD WISH GRANTED! Enjoy your new lives, men," the genie boomed before he transformed into another red cloud of smoke that slowly engulfed the room.
The red cloud shrouded every detail of the room. The boys eyes stung, and they couldn't even see each other. Slowly, the smoke faded from the room and from their eyes. But when they opened them, they were in a completely new place.
The ground was covered in sand. There were palm trees, and an ocean, but the biggest thing that stood out to them was an enormous white mansion, overlooking the beautiful water.
Ronnie was confused. Where were they?
"Yes!" Luke said. "I wished that all of us could live in paradise for the rest of our lives! This is insane! It's so beautiful!"
Ronnie laughed. It was amazing scenery. But he was really looking forward to one particular wish.
"You guys!" Brett exclaimed. "This is gonna be the best life ever!"

"Hey!" Joey suddenly shouted. "My stomach feels weird..."
Ronnie and Luke suddenly felt the same jolt in their stomach. Ronnie grabbed his skin and bone in his abdominal area. It didn't hurt... just felt... warm.
Suddenly his belly began to... expand. Ronnie smiled. Six pack here we come!
But... it seemed to grow a little too far outward for a six pack...
Ronnie's excitement became confusion and then concern as his belly continued to expand outward, making him look stuffed, and then pregnant!
"Guys!" Ronnie shouted. "What is going on!"
He has grown a beer belly, and the buttons on his flannel began to snap off. He looked around. All the other guys had similar predicaments. Joey's gut was starting to rip open his t-shirt.
Once a few buttons were ripped open, Ronnie could see the hair forming on his gut! He began to form a serious happy trail, which trailed up on to his chest. His formerly bare chest was now covered in curly brown hair. His pectorals began to expand outward too. When they were done, his new man boobs laid atop his beer gut.
Suddenly, his legs and arms started to swell as well. First they became rugged and firm, but then they continued to balloon outward, becoming engulfed in fat. Ronnie had also failed to notice that his face was becoming covered in hair. A five o'clock shadow became a full on beard. His curly brown beard tickled his lips, a feeling he had never felt before. His cheeks began to plump up.
His flannel had fallen off, and lied tattered on the sand, but his pants that were too large on him began to feel tight as his ass began to expand. His flat ass was turning in to a serious bubble butt, and pushed out against the tight jeans. He could also feel his cock enlarging at the same time, becoming thicker, but also longer and more erect.
The pain was becoming unbearable, so Ronnie tried to unbutton his jeans. But his massive thighs and growing ass beat him too it. The button flew off, landing in the sand a few feet ahead.
Ronnie removed his jeans before it could strangle his legs, but the growing wouldn't stop. By now, hi body was growing in unison, with his belly, chest, arms, legs, thighs, face, ass and penis growing simultaneously. His hands and feet were even growing to match his new body.
His briefs could no longer contain his growing ass and package, and they ripped and fell to the ground, exposing Ronnie's naked body. Ronnie tried to cover up, but looking around, all the boys were in the same problem.
"What the fuck is happening?" cried Luke.
Ronnie knew exactly what happened. When the genie called for their wishes, Ronnie could not stop thinking about Mark and his stupid metal music. The genie must have confused his thought with the other boys, and turned them in to fat, hairy men.
Slowly the growing came to a halt. Ronnie looked down at a body completely unrecognizable.
He looked up at his best friends. Brett's curly blonde hair had fallen off completely, and he was left bald. However, his face was covered in a thick brown beard, as well as the rest of his body covered in brown hair.
Luke was slightly fatter than the other boys. Black hair engulfed his entire body. And Joey was slightly more muscular than the other guys, but nevertheless, fat and hair covered his entire body, just as it had done to all his friends.
"Holy shit," Brett said. "Holy shit. We need to... we need to..."
"All wishes are permanent," Luke said. "Remember asshole? We're stuck like THIS until we die!"
Joey and Ronnie trembled. Guilt engulfed Ronnie, but he remained silent.
The boys were so distraught with their new bodies, they had forgotten about their third wish. The doors of the enormous mansion finally opened, and twenty or so fat and hairy men walked out of them. Ronnie, Brett, Luke and Joey stared at the men in awe. All of them were naked, just like the four boys. A sick feeling formed in Ronnie's stomach.
The men surrounded the four college guys.
One of the men stepped forward. He wore sunglasses and was covered in thick red hair. "Welcome to Bearadise my lads! You four are going to love spending the rest of your lives here!"
"What?" Joey said. "Bearadise... you guys are all..."
The bears chuckled. "Yep! We're all gay. And we're delighted to have some new bears to join the fun we have our home."
"But," Luke protested. "We're not gay..."
The bears roared with laughter. Their bellies bounced up and down and bumped against each other.
"Let me guess," another bear said. "You also wished for true love, or something like that..."
"Yeah..." Brett said. "But that's-"
"Don't worry," the red bear smiled. "Your minds are changing right now. Your sexualities are becoming different as well. You're all becoming attracted to big, hairy men like us."
The bears roared in laughter but Ronnie began to panic. He didn't want this! He liked girls!
"Don't try and fight it," the black-haired bear said. "Just enjoy the transformation."
Ronnie could feel sweat forming on his forehead. He knew the bears were right. Their jiggling bellies and giant cocks just sitting there like that was almost too much to bear. He had to resist. He didn't want this. He could find the genie! He could fix this. But it was getting harder and harder to resist.
None of the boys had succumbed yet, but the red haired bear walked forward and started caressing Luke's neck. Their bellies touched and rubbed against one another.
"Come on baby," the red bear said. "It'll be alright."
Luke gave in to the pressure and began to make out with the bear.
Joey couldn't take it anymore and turned to Brett. He then began sucking Brett's nipples! Ronnie was shocked, but this was enough to make Brett succumb as well, as cum began to flow out of his enormous dick.
Ronnie was fighting hard, but his vision was becoming cloudy. All of his friends had becoming fat, hairy, gay bears!
"You'll never get me to turn..." Ronnie said through clenched teeth. The bears laughed their jolly, irresistible laughter.
"It's okay, babe," another bear said. "Just relax. Enjoy your new life."
Ronnie closed his eyes and a rush of euphoria hit him. He couldn't help it anymore. It was over.
Ronnie grabbed the black-haired bear, and wrapped his hand around his massive cock.
"I know you'll like it here," the black-haired bear said, before leaning in to make out with Ronnie.

The boys had gotten everything they wanted.
The perfect body.
True love.
And a beautiful home to live in for the rest of their lives.
It was true Bearadise.