chapter 15

Author pov

From where Yuna and Junghyun come inside, followed by Jungkook, who has in his arms his wife, who is whimpering out of the extreme pain. Both are drenched in y/n blood and their enemy blood.

 Both are drenched in y/n blood and their enemy blood

Jisoo: What happened to her, Jungkook?

Jk: she got a gunshot on her side of the stomach.

Jin: How?

Jungkook didn't respond and sat on the floor with Y/n in his lap just behind Ara, who was sleeping peacefully.

Jk: Yugy the kit.

Yeonjun: Here. Hyung.

He passed the Mafia kit to Jungkook. Jungkook opened it and put it on the floor beside him.

Jk: nonna, I need towels.

Jisoo ran to the nearby bathroom and grabbed many towels. She passed to Jungkook. Jungkook put two towels on the floor and the other on the side.
He took the scissors and cutted Y/n  dress from where she got a shot, and that's how your dress is ruined.

Jungkook with a calm face, he bravely removed the bullet from her body and did a mini surgery here in the house. In the Mafia training, they also learn how to save someone, just like now.

He banged the part and put her on the sofa so she could sleep peacefully after she put the towel underneath her, so the sofa won't get dirty.

He sat again on the floor and landed down, and his face was near Ara's face.

Jin: You brat. I asked how she got shot, and you didn't respond.

Jk: Lucifer shoots her on the stomach.

Namjoon: Don't tell us he is the most wanted Mafia criminal?

Jk: Yes, you got it right, hyung.

Eunmi: Uncle, please tell them who this cute little girl is.

Eunbi: They asked many questions about her, but we didn't say anything.

Ryu Bin: eomma got to know, appa is Agust D.

Jk: Oh, too much information, guys.

He looked around and frowned.

Jk: Where is Lisa nonna and Yoongi hyung?

Hoseok: ohh, when we get to know about Yoongi another job, we were shocked and also confused when Lisa said that he was supposed to leave the hacker job but he didn't, so from then Lisa is in their room and Yoongi is still there after he gave the Mafia kit to Kai.

Jk: Hmm.

Rose: Jungkook, why are you,  Junghyun oppa, Yuna unnie, and y/n clothes are full of blood?

Hyun: About that, we came here after the war between us and the Lucifer gang. The leader is now rotting in jail.

Jimin: Guys, don't tell us that you all are the members of the Blackfamily?

Jk: Hmm. I'm the Mafia King BlackDevil. My wife is the Mafia Queen BlackRose, an dthe other is the rest.

Jennie: You also have a daughter, right?

Jk: Hmm. We are the couple that we see after breakfast. I mean, we reacted to our Mafia insta account.

Jungkook smirked and got up and leaned towards the sleeping girl's ear and spoke.

Jk: Areum princess wake up.

He immediately got up and sat on the sofa near y/n.

TXT members, the older Jeon couple, and the kids are waiting for the drama.

Ara got up in seconds after she heard “Areum princess wake up”. She crossed her arms on her chest with a big fat pout on her lips with a very red face. She looked around when she spotted the male she wanted to see and glared at him cutely.

Ara: uncy, Areum?

She questioned Junghyun, who was controlling not to laugh. He giggled and got up and picked the sulking girl in his arms.

Hyun: What happened to my little princess?

Ara: Areum?

Hyun: Ahh, Areum is your cousin's sister.

Ara: No. Areum?

Hyun laughed loudly and put her down on the floor. Near the sofa. She looked at Yuna.

Ara: atty. Areum?

Yuna: Cutie pie, I don't know  any other Areum than your cousin.

Eunmi: Ara, ask your appa.

Ara nodded cutely and crawled towards him but stopped after some steps. She sat again comfortably and put her little hands on the floor, and tried to stand up. She grabbed the edge of the sofa to support her body as she was going to fall. She slowly started walking with shaking legs towards him without support. She was almost towards him, and she was going to fall down, but Jungkook got up hurriedly and picked her up before she touched the floor.
Everyone recorded her as the moment needed to be saved.
Jungkook kissed all over her face with teary eyes, and she giggled. It was tickling.

Hyun: Our princess walked for the first time, and that too without support.

Ara: appa, no.

She shocked her head as no. He stopped and kissed her forehead.

Eunmi: Uncle, I’m seeing 9 shocked faces plus surprised.

Jungkook wiped his tears and looked at his hyungs and nonnas.

Jk: Well, Hyungs and nonna meet our daughter Jeon Ara.

Jin: Congratulations, Maknea.

Then, the rest also congratulated him.

Jungkook put her down and picked y/n in bridal style and walked towards their bedroom to change.

Jk: We are coming in a few minutes.

Hyun: Guys, we are going to change too.

Author pov end

To continue