chapter 9

Author pov

Breaking news.

Reporter: Breaking news, ladies, and gentlemen. We have a big breaking news or we say a hot topic for today. From the post of the Mafia group Black Family account of Instagram, the most powerful gang in the whole world. One of their mansions is attacked by their enemy Lucifer. The post also says that they need help from the powerful couple, Rose and Devil, as they are not with the rest of the members.
They need the couple immediately at the place of the war. We corteselli say, to stay in your house or in any building for the moment. We want to know how they will save their daughter of 10 months and nephew of 5 years.
This is for today. Good afternoon, everyone.

End Breaking news

Jungkook got up and went towards the garden and called Soobin from black Roses, their partner in the Mafia world, the leader of the group. Also known as TXT.

OTP

Jk: Hello. Soobin. How is the situation?

Soobin: Hyung, we are coming there with the kids from the forest, and I don't know what is happening there. Ara slept crying for 30 minutes, and now she is fine.

Jk: Hmm. But how did you get a network?

Soobin: we are near the area where the network works. We will come in some moments.

Jk: Hmm. Who is with you apart from the kids?

Soobin: The whole Group and Itzy are at the mansion fighting.

Jk: Come soon. Bye

Soobin: hyung wait...

OTP end

Before he could speak, Jungkook cut the call and called somi.

OTP

Jk: Hello. What is happening?

Somi: Oppa, we need help. The condition is not good. We need more men and come fast with y/n unnie.

Jk: Hmm. We will come when the kids reach here and I will send more men.

OTP end

Then Jungkook sent more men and sent a message to y/n about the attack.

Meanwhile, in the living room.

Jimin: Change channel hyung. That is not our problem.

Jin changed the channel.

In kitchen