chapter 1

Author pov

Jeon couple room

In the morning of Sunday, Here the Jeon couple are sleeping peacefully, Jungkook one hand is on your waist and you are back facing him, but your sleep got disturbed when the little devils came into your room and started jumping on the bed

In the morning of Sunday, Here the Jeon couple are sleeping peacefully, Jungkook one hand is on your waist and you are back facing him, but your sleep got disturbed when the little devils came into your room and started jumping on the bed. Without having no other change you two wake and smile softly to them and wish.

Jk: good morning devils "soft tone"

Then he smiled at them.

Y/n: Good morning bunnies. "Soft tone"

You smiled at them.

Children: good morning uncle and aunty.

They returned the smile. You both got up and sat on the bed, Jungkook said.

Jk: sit down.

They obeyed what Jungkook said and aat down but Aera sat on Jungkook lap and put her head on his chest Seung sat on your lap and put his head on your chest, the other didn't complain because they are the youngest in the family.

Y/n: So why did you come here in the early morning ?

You asked the kids and Eunmi the eldest prosested.

Eunmi: aunty is 8 am, everyone is sleeping, we want to go swimming.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow to ask the real reason, he immediately understands they come for another reason after all he is the Mafia King on whom everyone is scared and afraid.

Jk: if I am not wrong Jin hyung and Jisoo nonna are already awake to make breakfast. So...

Eunbi: fine fine.

Aera: uncle we really want to swim with you. "Baby voice"

You and he chuckled at her cuteness. Then Jungkook looked down and said after kissing her forehead and in return she kissed his cheek.

Jk: if you really want to swim then ask your parents for permission.

Ryu: please uncle, our parents will say no and you two will never say no to us.

Y/n: are you sure?

Talia: fine..., you two always catch our lies.

Eunbi: You two look Mafia who catch lies immediately.

You both choked in the air because they were saying the right thing.

Seung: what happened uncle and aunty? "Baby voice"

Y/n: nothing.

Eunmi: We want to meet Baby Ara and Rowoon, but first we want to swim.

You both chuckled on what they wanted to do.

Jk: So go and get ready to swim. After getting ready, come to the living room.

After he said all the kids went to their parents to get ready for swimming and the couple went to the bathroom to freeh up.