chapter 14

Author pov

The Jeon couple reached the mansion, and they started fighting after they both wore their masks

When their enemy men heard the bike sound, they looked at the entrance of the mansion only to see the most powerful couple in the underground world. BlackDevil and  BlackRose.

The enemy men tried to attack them, but the couple dodged it perfectly and started to fight them.

With Devil

Devil is surrounded by 20 people, but he kills them all. With his powerful punch, shuriken, sword, knives, axe, and choking them and some with his gun.

With Rose

You are using your sword more than your other weapon.  Someone tried to attack from behind, but you kicked him with your hell, and he fell unconscious and shot a bullet in the forehead.

2 hours later

Every enemy is dead only. The leader is alive. They called the cops so they could arrest the criminal.

Devil: tried to attack my main mansion, but still you lost, and we won. Lucifer.

Rose: You are going to hell or I say prison.

Lucifer: I will come soon to get you, baby girl.

Devil is boiling in anger, and he punches him very hard on his face. Lucifer fell on his back as he was on his knees.

Soon cops come here and arrest lucifer. They put the cuffs on his hands.

Cop: Thank you ma'am and sir.

Devil: Our pleasure. “Cold tone”

They left, but Lucifer got one gun from the cop and shot Ross on her side of the stomach. Cops immediately took the gun and harshly pushed him in the police car.

Rose: AHAHAHAH. “Screamed in pain”

Rose screamed in pain and put her hands on the spot where Lucifer shooted. She was going to fall as the pain was worse than the other time. This time was hurting the most. Devil held her by her waist and picked her in bridal style, and spoke.

Jk: Clean this mess, and Hyung starts the car. We are going to the BANGTAN mansion. Somi goes into Ara's room and takes some stuffed toys and her clothes, also all yours. Somi came with Itzy. Nonna and Hyung will come with us.

Hyun immediately ran inside, followed by Somi and Itzy members.
In the meantime, Jungkook removed y/n hand from where the blood is coming out and put a handkerchief on that.
Spon Junghyun came outside with car key and started the car, and soon the two couples went to the BANGTAN mansion.
During the ride. Y/n was whimpering in pain as that hurt as hell.

Meanwhile, at the BANGTAN mansion.