"i love you more." she said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

***

the phone flash in her camera caused her to wake up. "what the fuck are you doing?"

"you looked hilarious im sorry." laughed vinnie. "its 9 am, get up."

"ugh." she said turning in her bed.

"i got you a present."

"is it a pony? because if not i dont care."

"no, but it also starts with a p."

"vincent cole enough! i am not pregnant!"

"elle, ill stop bother you but i need you to take this."

"is this like a thing?" she said getting out of bed grabbing the test from his hand. "like do you want another baby?"

"can you just take the test?" he said and she tolled her eyes and went to the bathroom. after maybe a minute she came back out. "wheres the test?"

"on the counter. it takes like 5 minutes." she said and opened her blinds.

"why on the counter and not in your hand?"

"because.."

"because youre nervous you know you might be pregnant."

"you said you were careful. you told me not to take a plan b because you were genuinely careful."

"excuse me?" he laughed out of frustration. "i told you, i was careful and it was your choice to take the plan b! i wasn't going to tell you want to do. so dont blame this on me."

"so its my fault?"

"when did i say that? i said the blame isnt on me."

"so the term glove before love-"

"whatd you want me to do pull it out of my ass? i didnt have one! why didnt you stop me?"

"why didnt you stop yourself?!"

"because i was horny elle! you could open your legs right now and even with the anger im feeling id still fuck you! so take it down a fuckinf knotch, this might not fully be your fault but dont blame it on me." he said and she just looked at the floor. "elle."

"thats all it was, you were horny?"

"no. you dont get to put me in that fucking corner! you know damn well, i did it because im in love with you! i do everything because im in love with you and im willing to fight for you and my daughter. but you have the hardest fucking skill ever, so maybe i should just see you like that, maybe i shouldve done it because i was horny!"

she didnt answer, he knew she was definitely crying, especially with the sensitive attitude she had. he moved closer to where she was sitting on the couch in her room.

"elle. im sorry, i got-"

"stop. i dont want you to touch me."

"baby, im sorry-"

"no vinnie! youre always sorry! this is why we arent together! this is why my skull is so hard, because you do this everytime, you explode on me and do some fucked shit! now you cant do fucked shit because its not fucked because were not together." she said going into the bathroom.

"elle, dont say that, you know what i want. i want us together. i dont want to fight." he said walking into the bathroom. she was just facing the test and had tears rolling down her eyes. "its okay. its okay, come, i promise you we'll figure it out."

"its negative vinnie." she said wiping her tears. "you have nothing to worry about."

"negative? are you sure?"

she handed him the test, and she was right "not pregnant" was on the small screen.

"man..i was so-"

"sure? yea. i could tell. i have a lot of stuff to do today vinnie, i have a photoshoot in a week and i need to get into my best self for it-"

"i dont need a story, ill just leave."

she rolled her eyes as she heard him grab his keys and leave.