eighteen

it seemed like they couldnt make it to the room fast enough. they didnt want cameras to see them, they just wanted to get in her room as quickly as possible.

"god ive missed you." he said once they were inside and he kissed her.

"how much?" she asked and pushed him onto the couch in her suite, she reached the back of the zipper on her dress and slowly pulled it down. he was taking off his tie and jacket, unbuttoning his shirt. "your pants look kind of tight too."

"yea, the designer didnt let me know she would turn me on the way she would tonight." he said in awe of her.

she slowly slid each strap off her shoulder, and the dress fell all at once. she was bare in front of him, nothing but her heels.

"fucking shit, elle." he said. "my dick cant get harder."

"want to test that?" she said walking to her bedroom part of it, he got up to follow her.

"where are you going?"

. he was standing in front of her bed, admiring her naked body. "what are you thinking?"

"do you want me to tell you or show you?" he asked.

"show me." she smirked. "but first, take off-"

"i know its been a while but you still dont tell me what to do." he laughed going closer to her on the bed. he laid over her, giving her slow kisses, and trailed down to her chest where his lips met her breasts once again.

whatever he did, she could go crazy, she would just keep getting wetter.

he kissed down from her breasts, to stomach, and spread her legs. he wanted to tease her but he couldn't stop himself. all he wanted was to have his face between her legs pleasuring her.

he connected his lips to her clitoris and began to use his tongue to pleasure her.

"baby." she moaned, he leaned up to grab one of her tits while he did so.

"i fucking missed this." he mumbled again her, sending vibrations through her body.

he dragged his tongue up and down her folds, and quickly but comfortable entered two fingers into her, begging to pump they in and out of her aggressively but not in a rough manner.

she was a moaning mess. and he could feel the precum on himself. all he knew was he needed to get out of those pants and give isa what she deserves.

"im about to cum vinnie."

"cum for me." he said and turned his attention back to her clitoris. she quickly became undone all over his fingers and mouth.

she was trying to get her breath back and he turned her over onto her stomach. "dont move or say anything until i tell you to."

she didnt listen, she just raised her hips for her, giving him quite the view.

"you fucking slut."

he took his clothes off slowly, wanting her to be patient. until he was left clotheless with probably the hardest erection he had ever had before, it even hit his stomach.

"whats taking you so-"

he was on top of her, from behind. "keep complaing." he said grabbing her face. "let me hear you. complain again."

she stayed silent.

"thats what i fucking thought." he said, feeling her skin rub up on his hard on was killing him. he wasnt sure how long he would even last.

"please. put your dick in me vinnie."

"patience my love, im just getting started with you." he smiled at her.

after more teasing her, he went to the edge of the bed where she was facing and put his dick to her lips.

"dont look stupid." he said, she placed small kisses along his shaft. "elle do not fuck-" he couldnf even finish his sentence when he felt her lips wrap around his width. she started off slowly but picked up a perfect pace. she knew how to get him going, he liked it when she gagged, and when she had a heavy breath. he liked the eye contact she gave, how she would spit on him, smack him on her tongue. he grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her back, away from his throbbing erection.

"you know how i want you." he said. she quickly moved to where her body was on the edge of the bed in front of him, but her legs werent on the bed anytime. "youre sure about this?"

"i need you." she said lining him up with her and jerking him off very softly. "and you need me. make me yours again vinnie."

without saying more, he rammed into her, leaving them both a moaning mess.