He Leaves For Tour

Requested by KatieLyne

Calum(16)
Today was the day,the day you were all dreading,the day Calum leaves for ROWYSO. People might think that because you knew that he was leaving then you would try to spend as much time as possible with him because you knew he was leaving but you did the opposite. You were avoiding Calum,trying to prepare yourself for him leaving and you felt that as soon as you saw him you would just break down in tears.

Your mum had woken you up this morning early because she thought you might want to go to the airport to say goodbye but she said that she also understood if you don't want to because she knew how close you and cal were and how hard it was going to be to say goodbye. You decided against it and stayed in bed but decided to text him

To Cal
good luck

From Cal
Thanks. I'll miss you soooo much Y/N you don't even understand. I love you. You have no idea how hard it is going to be to say goodbye. Your goodbye will be by far the hardest. You're the person I'll miss the most. I'm in a car with just the boys. I'll see you at the airport❤️❤️😊xxx

That broke your heart. He didn't know you weren't going. Two minutes later you got a snapchat video from Ashton. You opened it and saw Calum on the screen talking to Michael.

"What do you mean she's not coming?!?" He practically shouts all the colour draining from his face. "I'm sorry cal." Michael says,his voice full of sympathy as he places a hand on Calum shoulder and tears start to spill from Calum's eyes.

You jump out of bed and quickly pull on leggings and Calum's Nirvana top before calling a cab to take you to the airport.

*at the airport*

You rush around the place frantically trying to find someone while ringing each of the boys and none of them picking up.

You spot Ashton and run to him. He turns around and smiles when he sees you and opens his arms. You give him a quick hug before pulling back in a hurry.

"Ashton where's Calum?" You ask him out of breath from running through the airport.

"He went to the bathroom with Michael but by the time he gets back I dunno if you'll get to see him coz we'll have to board" he says and your heart splits in two.

"No Ashton I have to see him. I didn't say goodbye to him." You say and tears spill quickly from your eyes.

Ashton pulls you into a hug while trying to calm you down. You stop sobbing and just stand in Ashton's arms.

"I have to go Y/N. I'm sorry but I have to board." He pulls away and you wipe the last few tears and nod. "Tell Calum that I said goodbye and o call me when you land" you tell him and he nods before kissing the top of your head and leaving you standing there.

You sit down for a few minutes before pulling yourself together enough to leave. You stop at a Starbucks in the airport to get a drink and you're waiting for your order when you hear a crash behind you but are too upset to turn around because at this minute you didn't really care.

"Y/N!!!" You hear from behind you and you freeze. "Y/N!!!!" You hear again and this time you turn around and see your brother behind you wrestling with a security guard and behind him you see ash Luke and Michael following him.

"Calum!!!" You scream and he manages to get loose of the security guard to meet you in a hug. "I'm sorry cal" you say and feel the tears on your cheeks again. "I wanted to say goodbye and I love you" you say and pull away from him. "It's ok Y/N" he tells you. "I didn't want to take off in that plane til I got to say goodbye to you" he says and the crowd in Starbucks awe.