He Asks You For Help (Calum)

Calum(14)
You were in your room sulking because today was the day Calum was moving out. Calum moving out was the last thing you wanted. You had a strong bond with Calum,a much stronger bond than you had with Mali. You knew that Calum moving out was inevitable, especially since this band thing was starting to kick off, but that doesn't mean you had excepted it yet.

There was a knock on your door but you refused to get up and answer it.
"Y/N its Ashton. Can you open the door? Calum asked me to check on you" you hear him say through the door and you get up and open the door. "I'm fine Ashton" you tell him and go to close the door again but Ashton blocks it. "Are you really?" He asks and you sigh. "No,I'm really not fine...at all" (hehe) you say and go sit on the edge of your bed and Ashton follows you. "I'm really gonna miss him ash. Like a lot. He's not even gone and I miss him. He's in the same building as me and I miss him. Like how is that normal" you say and put your head in your hands. "It's perfectly normal. He's your big brother. Of course you're going to miss him but the thing I find funny is that you don't think that he's feeling the same way when he is." Ashton explains to you and you nod in agreement. "I know I should talk to him but talking to him about it means excepting it and excepting it means that this is all really happening." You say. "I'm sorry Y/N. I didn't really you felt this strongly about me leaving." You look up and see Calum. "If you really want I won't go." He says and you laugh. "No Calum. That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard. It's just this is my home it used to be your home but now it's just a house to you. Your have your own home." You say and he pulls you in for a hug.

"Now that that's settled can you help me move boxes and then tomorrow if I come get you will you help me paint and stuff?" He says and you pull back and laugh. "You always need something don't ya Cal." He puts his arm around you as you start to walk away. "No. I'll just always need your help Y/N" he says as you walk down the stairs together. "Oh and Y/N this will always be my home. This will always be OUR home"