Ep 06

Episode 06: Exam Time

The scene opened up in the old campus, then it went inside the class.

"Now, class...Shall we begin?" Koro-sensei's voice rings over the place as he makes some doubles.

"Begin what?" Class E chorused. "The time has come for midterms! Yes, that's right. And that's why I've set aside this period...for my special supersonic exam cram class!" E Class gasped as Koro-sensei and his double popped up in front of them.

"That's crazy!" Takada shouted

"I mean, is anything normal about a class that has a superbeing octopus as their teacher?" Rio raised her eyebrow

"But still-" Takada tries

"Not to mention we have a secret agent as our teacher" Takebayashi butted in

"Still-" Takada once again tried

"And a professional assassin as our English teacher." Sugino said

"OKAY DAMN!" Takada shouted, other classes sighed while E Class shrugged.

"My afterimages can work with you one-on-one to provide individually targeted revision for your worst subjects." Koro-sensei said. The scene switches to Terasaka who turns the other way and has his head on his palm.

"This is just dumb. He even switches his headband for each subject." He then looked in front of him just as a double of Koro-sensei showed up right there. He has a Naruto headband.

"Hey! Why do I get a Naruto one?!"

"Naruto?" asked Shindou, E Class looked at Terasaka "Man, you sucks..." Hazama chuckled while Terasaka glared at her and the rest just shot them confused looks.

'I think Koro-sensei...is only getting faster. Six Japanese, Eight Math, Three Social Studies, Four Science, Four English and One Naruto.'

"What does Naruto means?" asked Tanaka to Takada who shrugged.

"It means his worst subject, is every subjects taught for our whole year. In short, he sucks at every subject." Hazama laughed

Terasaka hits his head on the table while Muramatsu and Yoshida patted his back.

The scene shows Fuwa who's having a hard time.

'He's managed to split up enough to cover every student.'

Yukiko can be seen sweating.

'It wasn't that long ago that he could only handle four or five images.'

Then Nagisa shouts as Koro-sensei's face suddenly 'caved in'.

Tsuchida and her friends covered their mouth in shock.

Meg looked at them confused 'first time?' she asked herself.

"No sneak assassinations, if you please, Karma-kun!" Koro-sensei shouts to Karma who had stabbed him in the head and is sticking his tongue out. "Dodging interferes with my ability to maintain steady images!" He added.

"These afterimages are so fine and delicate. But doesn't it exhaust you to keep them all up?" asked Nagisa "Not to worry. I've got one resting outside." answered the teacher as another of his double was seen resting outside.

"How's that supposed to help?!" shouts Nagisa

Asano rolled his eyes before sighing then leaning as if to stretch his body.