Ep 5 part 2

"Oh! Bitch-sensei!" Kayano shouted. Soon, Bitch-sensei can be seen kneeling on the ground gawping for air. "No one told me anything about a class trip during lunch break!" She said "Wow, you're a real mess, Bitch-sensei." Sugino deadpanned. "Do you know how exhausting it is to run in heels?" She retort.

E Class giggled at the misfortune of their teacher while the others either facepalm (The big five - Ren), nosebleeds (boys from A-D class + Ren), or pity the tecaher (girls from A - D class).

Nagisa turned to Karasuma.

"Karasuma-sensei. Where's Koro-sensei?"

The scene moves to Koro-sensei who has a blank face and is at the old campus.

"We can't risk the other students seeing him, so I had him wait at the old campus."

A bird landed at Koro-sensei's head.

"I'm an outcast, all alone..." He said "Shunned sensei..." The octopus teacher added.

The scene went back to E class.

"Dramatic as usual" Rio rolled his eyes, Sugino and Isogai just sweatdropped and laugh bitterly at that.

"I mean, I will feel the same if I'm being left alone like that." A girl from A class said "Then you're just Dramatic." Rio countered as she shrugged and as the girl glared on her.

"It's not much farther to the main campus. Let's go." Karasuma said "Okay..." they all said.

The scene shows "goal" then went back to E-class slumped to the ground, all tired, they have reached their goal - the main campus.

"T-That freakin' killed me." Okajima complained, he still have snakes all over him.

"We made it." Isogai said as he stood up.

"Yeah, somehow." Maehara sighed.

"Thanks for support Maehara." Isogai sarcastically said.

"Hehe, sorry." Maehara apologizes.

"Come on guys, let's hurry and line up!" Isogai once again said "okay..." they all said as they stood up and lined up.

Just as E-class finished lining up, other classes started to arrive.

"Nagisa-kun!"

Nagisa looked over and saw Tanaka and Takada from Class D.

"So glad you could make it! Must've been tough comin' down the mountain, I'm sure!"

Takada and Tanaka laugh as they walk away.

Karma glared at the two boys "Why don't you try it then?" He's voice became deep sinister as if ready to kill, he's glare is not the usual glare he sent but a killer's glare, and his fists have been curled out in a ball.

Nagisa tried to calm his friend. E-class shrugged. Takada and Tanaka gulp and shivers, scared that Karma might hurt them.

Then the host's voice can be heard "I won't stop him if he'll kill you. I mean I'm in a bad mood and I hate you two. I can just make your body disappear like it never existed you know?"

The host then clicked the speaker off as she chuckled seeing the expression (😰) of Takada and Tanaka.

'I mean, it's fun.'

'There's an all-school assembly once a month.'

Students started making fun at Terasaka.