Chapter 2: Episode 1 "Assassination Time"

Watching The End Class

Chapter 2: Episode 1 "Assassination Time"

"Why do we have to watch them again?" Tsuchiya had asked for a millionth time

"For the millionth time, It's about E-class and why you should not underestimate them." The Host retort

"I mean, we don't care at all." She said back

"And that's why E-Class are better than you" the host smiled, before Tsuchiya open her mouth she played the video.

"By the way the government say yes. So no worries E Class no memory wipings after this."

All E Class sighed in relief. No teachers are around not even the principal, Koro-sensei Karasuma and Bitch-sensei. All are students so they can kinda do whatever they want.

"Let's start."

The scene started with 3-E sign. Then the morbid song plays in the background as the students were shown in the background with their eyes covered in shadow. Then the sky then back to the class.

Kayano look up at the sky from her seat. Half of Nagisa's face is shown as he gasped. Isogai gulp. 3-E sign is shown again, then back to the tense students.

"Why are you so tense?" Shindo asked looking at his former friend. Sugino didn't even look at him and did not bother to answer him.

A slimey hand/tentacle put the roll call book at the desk.

"Now then... let's get started." He was shown full view.

"....."

"WTF?!"

"THE HELL IS THAT?!"

"SCARY!!!"

"CREEPY!!"

This are the words left their mouth. Asano admitted himself that this is indeed shocking as he gulp and gasp. Same goes for the other members of Big 5.

E Class look at them before shrugging. "They haven't even seen anything yet and they seem to be scared already" Kurahashi giggled from her seat. Besides her Nagisa giggled. (I'll post the seating arrangement in Next Chapter before the next episode)

"Student on duty, on your command."

"S-Stand up!"

E-Class stand up and raise their guns.

"Attention!"

Everyone focused. Koro-sensei smile wider.

"Bow!"

And they all fire.

"OI! Wth is this?!" Tomoya shouted

"This isn't real!" Araki said as he covers his ears due to loud sounds.

Karma watched their reaction and smirked from where he seats beside Isogai.

Koro-sensei dodges all the bullets.

"Good morning. Fire all you like -- I'll just be taking attendance. Isogai?"

"Here!"

"I'm sorry, you'll have to speak up with all this gunfire."

"Here!"

"And that's why I can't focus on firing!!!" Isogai complaint before sighing.

A class groan -- 'I mean, was he supposed to be proud of it?!'