It pisses Sodo off that the taller Ghoul looks so perfect and absolutely hot and handsome without even trying. Like there is nothing that Swiss can't do or can't be. Just why does he have to be so perfect.

The Fire-ghoul suddenly snaps out of his trance of staring at the other Ghoul when Cirrus and Cumulus get up from the couch to go to their rooms and sleep, his eyes immediately flicking away from Swiss, looking at anything besides the Multi-ghoul while Sodo curses himself out mentally for having stared at the other for easily nearly 2 hours.

What the fuck is wrong with you, Sodo. Get yourself together for Lucifer's sake.

He thinks while getting up and walking to the kitchen just to get away from Swiss as far as possible only for the Multi-ghoul to walk into the kitchen a few moments later.

"Hey, Firefly, you okay?" The taller man asks while looking at Sodo, who just blankly stares into the fridge, with a slightly concerned look.

"Yea, I'm okay. And stop with the nickname, it doesn't make any sense." Sodo answers with a slight growl in his undertone.

"Actually, it does make sense." Swiss argues with a soft little smile as he steps a bit closer to the shorter Ghoul who is still staring at the inside of the fridge. "Your tail spade glows slightly when it's dark, as well as your veins, due to your fire elemen-" He explains before cutting himself off as Sodo death glares at him, causing the room to fall silent for a few seconds.

"Why do you act so grumpy all the time?" The Multi-ghoul asks while holding the other Ghoul's gaze. "You don't show any physical signs of annoyance or anger more than half of the time.. you just lash out at people.."

Another thing Sodo hates about Swiss. The taller Ghoul is able to look through his facade due to being able to pick up on even little changes in a person's demeanor, which is scary for the Fire-ghoul since he doesn't want any of the others to see his vulnerable side. Especially not Swiss.

"No idea what you're talking about." He answers while studying the fridge door and crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Now you're in defence again.." Swiss murmurs with a small sigh in his voice while shaking his head slightly. "You know that you don't have to act all tough around us.. we will still see you as the Fire-ghoul that you are now, even if you show a bit of your soft side.."

He sighs while giving Sodo a gentle and understanding gaze. "It takes a lot to bottle your emotions up like you do and for that long.. I just want to understand why you do it.."

The Fire-ghoul stays quiet and only glares at Swiss, not knowing how to answer or react to what the ther just said. "I have my reasons, alright." He mutters after tearing his eyes away from the Multi-ghoul's and instead glaring at the coffee machine.

Swiss sighs as he pulls something out of his pocket, the movement catching Sodo's attention, and his eyes immediately dart over to the taller Ghoul's hand, which is holding a key.

Huh?

"I thought, maybe.. I could offer my room as a kind of safe space for you.. you can just come over and when you need to complain, don't want to be alone, or just.. let loose.. you know.." Swiss mutters with a sheepish smile as he holds the key out to the shorter Ghoul.

"I mean, I know we both didn't really talk much, yet... and I'm sometimes not too sure if you want to melt the skin of my bones, but... I thought since we both have a connection to fire and, at least for some time, want to act like the 'default'.. you could need a place where you can be on your own, but not entirely alone.." The Multi-ghoul explains while very gently grabbing Sodo's hand and placing the key into his palm.