"Okay, thanks Beetee" I say.

"Alright. I have to go, but I'll see you tonight. Drive safe" he says.

I chuckle. "I'll be sure to tell the conductor to do that"

He lets out a small laugh and then hangs up.

*time skip to when they're on the train**

"I think we're almost there" I lightly whisper to Johanna, who was asleep and snuggled into me on a couch on the train.

"Mmm. Five more minutes, Toni" she groans, still mostly asleep.

I chuckle her and then shove her a bit. "Jesus, okay. I'm up" she says.

"I finished your picture" I say, showing her the drawing of her I completed.

"Wow, Toni. I almost look too good in this" she says, taking the drawing and admiring it.

I laugh at her. "No drawing beats the real thing" I tease, leaning in for a quick peck.

Then the train comes to a screeching halt.

We get off the train together and I look around at the trees.

"Wow. These trees really do look very... treelike" I comment on the trees.

Johanna chuckles at me. "Yeah, smells nice, right?" she asks, with a deep inhale.

"Yeah, like a breath of fresh air" I say.

"What's up with that?" I whisper, pointing to a group of peacekeepers.

"Seven's been having some minor rumors of rebellion. Guess they're cracking down on us" she whispers back.

The peacekeepers seem to notice us. They eye us weirdly and then laugh amongst themselves, high-fiving as they walk up to us.

"What's up, Johanna? Who's this pretty little thing? Wasn't aware you had any friends. Other than Finnick" mocks a random peacekeeper.

"You know who she is. Everyone does" she responds, trying to be calm.

"Don't sass me" he pushes her back.

"Hey don't touch her like that" I raise my voice, stepping towards him.

But the peacekeeper behind me grabs my arm.

"Ooh, someone with that type of anger could be dangerous" he says.

"Mmh and look at her clothes. So much space to hide weapons. And bombs" says the first peacekeeper.

"You got any bombs hidden on ya? We know you like bombs" says the guy grabbing my wrist. He tries to pull me into him but I push him away.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I say.

"Hey, don't fucking touch her!" Johanna says, now getting more upset. She tries to get closer to me, but the first peacekeeper pushes her away.

"No, Johanna. I think this bomb threat here warrants a full body search" he says.

"The hell?" I complain, while the guy behind me yanks me over.

"Stand straight. Don't move" he tells me, a smug sound evident in his voice. These guys need to be knocked down a peg.

I look over to Johanna, who gives me a worried look. "You'll be fine. Just stay still" she tries to assure me. I nod at her and stand still.

I stand there in shame as the peacekeepers trail their hands up and down my body. Looking for "weapons".

The first one seems to be paying extra attention to my chest area. "Sorry, ma'am. Just seems like a good place to hide things." he says.

"Yeah, I bet" I say, rolling my eyes.

"You put any weapons in your mouth, sweetie" the other guy asks, shoving his fingers into my mouth.

"No" I say with a mocking smile, once his fingers are out of my mouth.

"Hey I got a weapon you can put in your mouth" says one of his peacekeeper friends, making the others laugh.

"Real funny" I say, pushing the guy off of me and reaching down to get the knife from my boot.

"Oh, looks like you missed a section" I say, with my knife held against the knife of the guy closest to me.

"No, I was gonna check your feet next" the guy jokes, making me press my knife into his neck.

"Put the knife down, or we're gonna have to—"

"—have to what? Report me? I'll just say you harassed" I say, not wavering.

One of them laughs at me. "Who do you think they're gonna believe?" he says.

I scoff at him. "Don't think you have so much power because you're a bottom-level peacekeeper. Don't forget that we won the fucking Hunger Games. I'm the most famous person in Panem right now. We are infinitely higher than you on this food chain. So maybe you should back off. Before I report anything to your supervising officer" I threaten, letting the guy go and putting my knife back into my shoe.

I walk over to Johanna, who pushes me slightly behind her. "I hope that rebellion does come. And when it does, I hope they kill you" she says to them, before walking away with me.

Suddenly, a train pulls up to the stop.

"There's your train. I'm sorry about that. My district's a mess right now" she apologizes.

"It's okay, Jo. Are you sure I can leave you here with them?" I ask.

"Don't worry, Toni. I've handled worse, and you need to get back" she says.

"Here" I say, handing her the knife in my shoe. "You can give it back when you see me again" I say.

"Thanks" she responds.

She kisses me on the forehead and then sends me off onto the train.