Maria: Mom if you don't mind me asking, where did you get this building? Maria asked while walking.

Natassja: This hospital belongs to Yuiitsu. Natassja told Maria which made Maria smile and get excited when she heard Yuiitsu's name.

Maria: Professor Yuiitsu's? Is she here? Maria asked excitedly.

Natassja: No Maria, you know that Yuiitsu left everything behind when her husband died, right? She gave this hospital to me but I don't know how to manage it. This hospital eventually went bankrupt. Natassja said which made Maria a little sad.

Maria: Well I shouldn't get my hopes up. Professor Yuiitsu left us after her husband died. She said that she wanted to focus on taking care of her son. Maria said more sadly.

Nastassja sighed as she turned to Maria.

Natassja: Maria, I know you miss her but she can't be with us and she has a son! Natassja said firmly which made Maria sigh.

Maria: I know mom I just want to meet her one more time and I also want to meet her son I wonder what kind of son Professor Yuiitsu was born and raised. Maria said without realizing that she had already met the boy she meant.

Natassja: I know this is difficult for you. But we have to focus if we want to make our plans come true. Nastassja told him.

Maria: I knew that… Maria said as she took out the Symphogear pendant that was broken in half.

Maria: More than anyone.

[Later]

In an abandoned hospital computer room, Nastassja is reviewing Kuuga, Hibiki, Tsubasa, Kanade and Chris's S2CA Rising Quintburst recording.

Natassja: ' By taking the power of the resonating Zesshou not only strengthens its power, it also takes away all the stress that occurs between the user and the relic. Sakurai's theory is that Zessho's unique properties are an extension of the Armed Gear the user holds, and Kuuga has the ability to transform the Armed Gear into his weapon. This is the biggest reason why the user is able to survive, even though Zessho is able to paralyze the user after use. The power Kuuga gained from the Extraordinary Song created an explosive growth in voice gain, which awakened the Nephlim, a giant who fell from the heavens.' Nastassja said in her mind while bringing out an image of a white stone with a red eye in the center before the word 'Incubation' appeared in front of her.

Then it turned into a huge black monster with bright red markings around its body, it was trapped in a cage while growling.

Natassja: 'The heartbeat of awakening…' Nastassja thought as she stared at the creature.

[Lydian Academy]

It was another school day for the Symphogear users and their friends as they were now inside the new Lydian Academy building.

In Hibiki's class, while everyone was paying attention to her teacher, Hibiki was absent-minded as she stared out the window as she was still thinking deeply about the black-skinned Symphogear user and Shirabe's words to her.

Hibiki: ' There are three Gungnir Symphogears... Me and Kanade-san fight  for the same reason so it makes sense that Maria-san has her own reasons for fighting.' Hibiki thought before she remembered when she and Shirabe exchanged words.

[Small Flashback]

Hibiki: I just want to help people in trouble! That is why..."

Shirabe: That's what I mean by hypocrisy.

[End of Small Flashback]

Hibiki sighed as she looked down and Miku noticed it as she turned to her.

Hibiki: ' The reason I fight...I don't lie to myself...' Hibiki thought.