Chapter 4 - The Resort.

Chapter 4 - The Resort. (Dallas)

Alton Towers - The Resort - 2:20pm

We finally arrived at the Towers Resort, after a long two hours in the car. Tamara and I have been talking and singing together to pass time by, and finally we have reached our destination. It was raining a bit while we were unloading our things from the car, so we tried to make it quickly inside.

While walking to our room, I kept looking around at all the theming that caught my attention. Getting this easily distracted only reminded me of Samuel more. He wasn't the best to keep his full attention on one thing. He usually thinks he misplaces glasses when they are on his face, so it was a little bit of a handful at times. We walked into our room, setting up everything. The one thing that caught my attention was the window. I looked out of it, seeing all the rides and the ride owners that were cleaning. The park was about to close as everyone left the park to the resort or to their home.

Some of the ride owners looked odd, almost like they were the icons of their rides. I was intrigued and curious if these were just costumes or not. Clearly, there couldn't be a ghost or an alien in this park...right? I decided to tell Tamara that I was going to look around outside of the resort and she gave a nod, saying she will wait for me when I return. I walked out of the resort, sneaking into the park and looking around at all the ride owners. I was amazed but terrified that the Galactica and Spinball Whizzer ride owners were robots. I never would have thought a robot could move around like a living person, unless they were coded to do so.

One operator caught my eye though as the rain poured down, and it was The Smiler.

Why was he staring at me?

Why does he look so...odd?