"Now you can't call him,"

I huff, "You are actually so annoying,"

Jjoo stares at our interaction and tries to hide her smile by pursing her lips together. "You guys ready to go?" She asks the two of us and I nod quickly as Seo-jun just glares at me. I stand up and Seo-jun lets go of my wrist as we walk out of the restaurant. Once we're out Jjoo finally answers Su-ho's call leaving Seo-jun and I out in the cold. "I'll drop you off," He offers and I nod. "Are you mad at me?" He asks once we get to his motorcycle and he hands me my pink helmet.

"How'd you tell?" I deadpan.

"Well, you're expre—"

"It was sarcasm, Seo-jun,"

"Oh," He frowns, "Well, stop being mad at me, I don't like it,"

I laugh incredulously, "Of course you don't like it, weirdo, that's the point,"

He pouts, "I don't want you to be mad anymore,"

I cross my arms and raise a brow at him, "Then say sorry,"

"But I'm not sorry," I glare, "Alright, I'm sorry,"

"For?"

"For saving you from that nerd,"

"Seo-jun!"

"I'm sorry for hanging up on your call with In-su," He groans and I smile happily and sit down on the bike behind him. We arrive in front of my house and he walks me to the entrance before waving and leaving. I walk into the living room to see my brother reading on the couch.

"Why're you so happy?"

I wipe the giddy grin off my face, "I'm not," He raises a brow but just continues reading his book.

✦•················•✦

"Ha-eun-ah," A voice calls from behind me and I see Su-ho walking up to me.

"Hi, Superman," I wave.

He laughs slightly and shakes his head, "Why do you call me that?"

I shrug, "You just give Superman vibes," I nod.

"Alright... Then I'll call you..." He thinks about it for a second, please say Spiderman, please say Spiderman, "Spiderman!"

"Yay!" I jump and he laughs.

"Why're you so happy?"

"He's my favourite," I grin when his smile dies as he looks at something above my head. I turn around and see Seo-jun and Jjoo sitting on a bench together laughing. I clench my teeth together and follow Su-ho as he stalks over to them and stands beside Jjoo, glaring at Seo-jun.

"Im Ju-kyung!" He continues glaring at Seo-jun, "Let's go," He grabs her hand and drags her away. I sit down on the bench beside a grumpy looking Seo-jun and tuck my legs up to my chin and smile.

"Stop pouting, it looks bad,"

He glares and side-eyes me, "Whatever,"

"Where are you going?" I stand up with him and skip beside him.

"Back home, you wanna come?" He looks down at me, "Go-woon's been asking for you,"

"Really?" I grin, "Of course! I miss her so much!" His cold demeanor finally shifts and he smiles back at me and we get on his motorcycle and drive to his house. I walk up the stairs before him and wait for him impatiently at the door. Once he opens the door I run inside and call. "Go-woon-ah! Where are you?"

"Seo-jun?" I hear an older woman's voice ask, "Go-woon went out," Seo-jun's mom walks out from the kitchen, drying her hands with a napkin and smiles at me, "Omo, you're so gorgeous, you must be Ha-eun, right?"